AGE GAPS. WHAT THE HELL?

A lot of people attest to the fact that age does matter. Well yes it does. In terms of thinking. Older people tend to be more mature and less egoistic. Based on experience.

But what about in terms of emotions?

People who have experienced heartbreak tend to feel the same way. Regardless of age.
Girls can experience rejection from their crushes at the minor age of let's say 6, or 7. Yes, it's nothing serious but you get the point.

I don't even know why I'm saying this or what's the point of this entry. I don't even know if I'm making sense.

It's just that...maybe it's simply the fact that LOVE does have the same effect on people despite their age. So... AGE GAPS. When it comes to Love, it doesn't matter. Or rather..it doesn't exist.

Love can hurt you at 6. It can still hurt you at 60.

Mmm. It's actually just another random thought. I'm doing a Carrie here, HELOU? :)

Piss off if you don't like it. :D

0 comments: