Cloud-cuckoo-land.

I know it happens to most of us. We dream, we dream, we dream. We keep on dreaming of things we want accomplished in life. Things we've always dreamed of doing, of having, of facing.

Oftentimes, I'd find myself daydreaming. Whenever I am left at a corner, or whenever everyone's silent in the car, minding their own beeswax, inhaling cigarette sticks, listening to Stereophonics on their iPod, or simply snoring... you'd find me...gazing out the window. No, not looking to see if there's yet another dead cat on the road for me to whine about. But...like I said, daydreaming.

Today, I have actually seen a part of it become reality.

And I ABSOLUTELY love the feeling.
Nothing's better than starting to make your dreams come true. God knows...whether it's IN or OUT, things will start from here. From today. From now.

Total bliss.

And I have God to thank that for. Hey you know what guys? Call me trite or whatever... but... God loves me. He surely does.

We'll be off to Boracay on Wednesday! 5 AM, Baby! I finally got the Billabong goodies I've always wanted. Don't worry, will post pictures.

I'm finally growing into a woman. I'm learning to drag my ass out of the house without any make-up on, except for...loose powder and Lancome Juicy Tubes! (snorts)
Sometimes, don't you just love being low-maintenance? I know I do.

If there's any flaw about this week, it's that... the red flag's up.

THE RED FLAG IS UP BEFORE MY BORA TRIP.

Jeez. The title of this entry is supposedly :
TAMPONS ARE MY BORACAY ESSENTIALS.

Fudge darn it.

Okay, being Ms. Brightside, I'll just hafta put on that fake smile and say "That's Hot!" (lol) Good thing though it's not like, the Niagra falls or sumn.

Jeez. Tampons. Damn. You gotta be kidding me, right? Sometimes, don't you just ABHOR a girl?

Dammit! Okay, I take that back. AGAIN.

0 comments: