Hypnos is punishing me.

It's been eons since I last experienced tossing ang turning at 2 A.M.

I didn't know what was bothering me. If there really was something bothering me. Or maybe someone was thinking of me...how could I believe that crap?

Or maybe I had one too many bottles of soda.

Either that or the fact that Hypnos could just be punishing me. Maybe he wants a piece of my ass, and he's just so infuriated with the fact that he can't touch it. Nearly poke it (with his hands you perv).

That's what you get for having a great rear. Next thing you know, the Greek Gods are punishing you.

I'd really like to post a picture of it so you'd all nod in say-so.
But then...

2 comments:

  1. in times like that, try 1 teaspoonful of Allerin (cough syrup). it wud really put u to sleep. :P hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi abbie...

    get someone to massage you to sleep... hehe... like upper... ^_^

    ReplyDelete