Like a virgin!

I watched MTV's most stylish videos and Madonna bagged the top spot with FROZEN.

(Ang weird diba, tapos yung title ng entry LIKE A VIRGIN?) Well I got to thinking about Madonna and her being a "legend".
I grew up listening to her as well (alongside Debbie Gibson, Stevie Wonder, Gloria Estefan, Cyndi Lauper to name a few). I remember singing Material Girl, La Isla Bonita, Cherish, True love (especially that!).

(background music destroys the mood)
SH*TMOTHERF*F*CKSH*T. I am so f*cking sick of hearing Tell me where it hurts or any other M.Y.M.P. song on the freakin' radio. Now don't get me wrong. I don't have anything against them, it's just that...well, I know. They are hap'nin. But I really just hate it when you can actually hear the same song over and over and over...well, unless it's a song that I really like.

Oh, and did you guys know that I just recovered from Flu? F*cking flu made me feel like I was dying. Like, the entire time I felt like I was dying already. I'm like, "MOOOOOOOOOOMMMY! COME HOME!". Poooor baby. And it's a fact that whenever I'm sick my brain just dies on me.What's new with that?


Oh, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Saab's new blog template! Love the new colors, Saab!

Anyways. I'm back to those days again, when there's absolutely nothing nice or exciting to talk about. (LOL)

I wanna see my seventeen pals again. Miss you guys! I'm really hoping that we all get to hang out after the shoot. More camwhore moments. August is comin' real fast, and I can't wait! Andrew's turning 18 too! Hi sweepea! (He's sitting right next to me)

I'm really trying my best to gain weight right now. Getting sick only made things worse for me.

All that I need is a matchstick box and I'll fit right in.

1 comment:

  1. this is a tip on how to gain weight. it sounds funny. i heard it from a girl who works in a hospital. wont mention the hospital. anyways, she told my cousin (who really wanted to gain weight) that if she wanted to, adobo and rice would solve her problem. just sharing. when i heard it, i just had to laugh. hehe.

    ReplyDelete