Methinks I look like a model.

A "Skeletal System" model.

DAMMIT! Can I get any thinnER??? Emphasis on that, please.

I hate it when I get this thin. And I couldn't blame it on anything else but SUMMER! That time I spent at home when all I did was hibernate and...and...channel surf, leaving me no time to get my arse out of bed and raid the fridge or sumn.

Everyone's been complaining about it.

STOP! I already know it, and saying it only makes me feel worse about myself.

Thanks Ban, for advising me on what to do to get my old figure back.Weird thing is, some people think I'm lucky to have this physique. But really,I don't want to be THIS thin. And everyone at the shoot just keeps saying "You're so tiny". Whether it's a compliment or sumn, I still don't like being this...small. But thanks Ate Trish, for making me feel good about it.

I WANNA GET FAT! I WANNA GET FAT! I WANNA GET FAT!

For the love of God, please help me out on this.

0 comments: