Pulling off shitty days like this.

It’s like catching a cold. You simply can’t avoid it. So what do I do to pick me up?

First, I run to the dorm. And yes, I am one of those people who really just don’t give a damn anymore when it’s shit day. People know me as Ms. Sunshine. But when Ms. Sunshine happens to step on shit, you know what it’s gonna be like.

And so the whole world sees me like this. I bump into friends and they notice.

So what makes me so sad sometimes?
You need not to guess. Everything’s going fine with me, and if there’s one department that always seems to be screwed up… Yes, blame it on the man.
Apparently, there’s still more space to be filled, more questions to be answered, and more shit to step on in this department.

Why is it that one part of your system always has to mess up and just ruin everything?

So where was I? Ah, yes. I run to the dorm where I can do two sets of things:

Drama option number one : I take out ALL my clothes, jump into bed and watch Sex and the City ‘til I fall asleep, and wake up to one of my dorm mates knocking on the door only to find out that I feel a whole lot better, or

Drama option number two : I can always rant in ways like punching and kicking the door and even throw hangers and almost empty body shop body butter containers at it; I can also cry, and send about 5-7 angry text messages to him; or lastly – type a blog entry offline while listening to WITH OR WITHOUT YOU by U2 in my portable media center in my boardshorts.

This time I went for that last option in number two.
I don’t feel very violent right now. But I’d really like to punch him in the face sometimes. Or kick his balls.

I’m sorry. I know I’ll regret saying this. But it’s how I feel right now. Kinda like…well, I really just don’t give a damn. I’m so good in expressing how I truly feel…whenever I write them down, that is. I suck at almost everything that has to be done orally. But then, I always give it my best.

Okay, that doesn’t sound right. And far from what I was talking about.
Aaaah. Shitty days. Here I am ranting about how bad this day has been not even thinking that there are far more worse problems to be thought about. Like…The politics in this country, the Government, and the Watergate Arroyo Scandal.

Okay, let’s not go there.

0 comments: