When you can't beat the bitches...

...join the bitches - But don't overdo it!

I'm sorry, I really don't have any intentions of... cussing and all. It's just that...when you get so pissed, you hafta change that goody-goody two shoes image into...the opposite.

I tend to do that when people have been stepping on my toes...especially when they do it consecutively in a day. Like, when girls just can't stop staring at me (in a really bad way), when I can sense that they're talking about me, AND MOST ESPECIALLY when they flirt with MY man.

At times I find myself acting bitchy. That's not really me. I don't want Seventeen thinking they picked the wrong girl. But sometimes, I just can't help it. When girls play with their hair and smile, trying to catch Andrew's attention, I try my VERY best to shoot them with my WORST stare. And then they stop.

It always works. Bitching around has never been this fun! At least I have my reasons. Y'all couldn't agree more. Right?

And besides, sometimes 'em bitches just need to have a little dose of their own medicine. Have a whiff of their own fart. A sip of their own urine.

Ew. What is wrong with me? That's disgusting.

Oh, and by the way...my brain just disfunctioned. I actually thought a primate was a crocodile.

Thanks Franco. I now know that primates are monkeys.

And that makes me smarter by half a point. I love you!

0 comments: