NO SH*T!

FIRST: I REALLY LIKE TO THANK ALL THE PEOPLE VOTING FOR ME EVERYDAY, ALL THE PEOPLE TEXTING/TELLING THEIR FRIENDS TO SUPPORT ME, ALL THE PEOPLE WHO POSTED AT FRIENDSTER'S BULLETIN BOARD, ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE STILL CONTINUING TO BELITTLE ME -SERIOUSLY, FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART : THANK YOU ALL SOOO MUCH.

Okay. So IF I ever win, I get PHP 30,000. And what do I do with the money, you ask?
FOR REAL - THIS IS WHAT I PLAN TO DO. (IF I WIN)

PHP 10,000 - Goes straight to Bantay Bata. Honest. I'm not making this up.
PHP 10,000 - Goes to my savings! :D
PHP 6,000 - Goes to the wardrobe. You get it.
PHP 4,000 - I treat my friends somewhere. Haha!

This sounds really pathetic. Don't count the chickens before the eggs are hatched,beybeh! But then... I just wanna tell you all that IF I EVER win, the money wouldn't all be spent on Topshop goodies.

DANG! I'm so depressed. Or rather SAD- Andrew would be having dinner alone, I'm skipping GENERAL CHEMISTRY, the subject I'm starting to love, (Thank God for "Balancing equations") and Docu-field, one of my major subjects. I don't wanna fail anything this semester. God, no.

We have this shoot for Seventeen tomorrow, we'll all be meeting up at Glorietta and there's this - wait! I shouldn't be giving out the 411! (LOL)

So yes, you guessed it right, I'm home. Poor baby. He doesn't have me with him. I hope he misses me though!

This has been like, the most hectic week EVER! But I'm having fun in a way.
Andrew and I will be gracing the pages of another magazine. BUT: It's a school-based mag called FACES. I finally got the chance to hang-out with AB-COM students like Grace and Bon, and they definitely ROCKED! They were all so nice.

Oh, btw - watch out for Grace Remulla! We're not really what you call close. But she's a model from CalCarries, has been in Xander Angeles' exhibit, has been featured in Meg, The Philippine Daily Inquirer, been on a Diadora fashion show, and she now has a TVC for Pretz sticks! Oh, and she's a new friend of mine, so I'm proud of her!

AND TO THE MAN OF MY LIFE : BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY. YOU'RE A YEAR OLDER, A YEAR WISER ( I HOPE ). I WISH YOU A GREAT YEAR AHEAD (WITH ME), HERE'S TO MORE CATFIGHTS, MORE BRUISES, MORE HAIR-PULLING, MORE BITING, MORE BUTT-KICKING (LITERALLY), MORE TEASING,AND MORE PETTY QUARRELS! BECAUSE ALL THAT MAKES US WHAT WE REALLY ARE - TWO PERFECTLY DERANGED LITTLE HUMAN BEINGS. OR ANIMALS. WHATEVER. I WILL NOT BE THIS MATURE WITHOUT YOU. THANK YOU FOR BEING THAT ONE PERSON WHO CAN RUIN AND MAKE MY DAY. LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU, ANDREW. YOU ARE ONE OF LIFE'S BLESSINGS TO ME. AND GOD KNOWS HOW THANKFUL I AM ( EVEN IF I RANT ABOUT YOU AND YOUR IMMATURITY). I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

I also have loads of people to thank - in random order:
Leeobryan Lim - for voting for me! (wink), George Putong, Lance Prodigalidad, Arazeili Ariola, (and again) Leeobryan Lim - for posting "support messages" at Friendster's bulletin board, Honey Andrade and her oh-so-adorable sister Sunshine for the phone calls that brightened up my day, Sharon Yu, Camille Cruz, Saab Magalona and Adrienne Almeda, God knows why I'm thanking you, Gail Hipolito and Clyde Perez for EVERYTHING, My classmates, dorm mates, fellow JOU and COM students for their ALL OUT SUPPORT (TOTALLY!), All the people who prayed, and is praying for me, all the people who wished me luck.
I may not have won yet, and to some this might be a sorta so-so thing. But then it's not to me. And it's not to the people who truly know me. I love you guys.

Something really funny happened today:
We were having breakfast at the Square, when all of a sudden, COCO (thanks, Man) brought the Seventeen booklet over to this table full of his girlfriends. And then they all turned at me. It felt weird. But then for the first time, whatever they thought of me just didn't matter anymore.

Oh, and thank you to all the girls shooting weird snares at me, and those still laughing at me. You really are the main reason why I'm here now. So if you continue whatever you're doing, it just might take me further. But then, I'm also doing this because I was born to do this. And you know what? It feels great.

And nothing beats that.

2 comments:

  1. My sister's like, ATE I WANT HER AUTOGRAPH. I asked why and she says I HAVEN'T SEEN A MODEL YET. IT'S MY FIRST TIME TO HAVE A FRIEND WHO'S A MODEL. So why didn't you tell her that you wanted her autograph? NAHIHIYA AKO EH... Hahahaha.. My sis loves you.. And I do too.. So.. ROCK ON.. hehe.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what? I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO! LIKE, SOBRA! THANKS HON - For everything you did for me. And thanks to your adorable little sister. I love her so much! totally! She's sooo adorable! And she likes Chanel? OMG! :D

    ReplyDelete