Te-ki-ro! Te-ki-ro!

My classmates were chanting this yesterday right after my Communication Research Professor took her jacket off. My classmates are deranged like that. And speaking of classmates, I SKIPPED another major today! Boohoo! (LOL!)

SO. About the other day (wipes sweat), shopping has never been this CHALLENGING! But then from that experience, I learned a LOT. Like, SM is the place for cheap, and great finds! Like, these white bermuda shorts for... 350? Whoa! So, you guys should watch out for the October issue as well. You should see it para naman makita niyo yung pinaghirapan naming lahat! Just don't laugh at my outfit though, I really like it.

So I got to Glorietta about an hour earlier than the call time. So I walked around, got sumn to eat at Starbucks and Sharon met me there. Then we ran to A/X because Shar said they were waiting for us there, and then we saw Essy, Cham and Jing. Yen came next. And then we all headed to SM makati, hung-out at McDo while Shar was looking for a place for us to settle (and do make-up).

Sharon, Yen and I ended up spending most of the time together checking out the goodies (the cheapest goodies). But then at the end, Sharon somehow got "lost", we couldn't seem to find her, so Yen and I headed to the fitting room at the third floor.

The weirdest thing that happened was... even if I was in the middle of a department store with all the shoppers staring at me, I just didn't care of what they said anymore. I even heard someone shout "PANGIT!" if I'm not mistaken. But I held my head high, smiled, and posed for the camera.

I felt so naked, but not physically. I meant like I was baring myself in front of the whole world, flaws and all. And I just didn't care if they didn't like it. As for me, I was just having the time of my life. This is my dream, and I'm living it. So why care what people say? Right? (For the first time in my life, I truly felt this, so...congratulate me! LOL!)

After the shoot, which was helluva LOT of fun especially with Saab and Sharon goofing around, we ate at Shakey's. Sad though, Claude and Yen had to leave early. So it was just the seven of us, and it just felt so good that we were all there as friends, not competitors. Just talking, gossiping. It felt so good to have known people like them. But as what Sharon shared, it's just lonely that they're actually making us compete against each other.

And one of the things that makes me even happier? Is Andrew voting for me.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, BABY!

There's actually so much to share but...I'll save it for next time. We're about to watch the Machinist. I've seen IF ONLY on Debede last night and cried like a freakin' newborn baby. We'll be watching Charlie tomorrow. Saab says it's one helluva funny movie, and I quote, "You'll laugh no matter how old you are". SO there.

Saab, upload pictures in your multiply already! I can't wait! I'll upload mine soon.
I just can't wait to hang out with all of them again. And I miss Yenny already!

Oh, and...Andrew and I went shopping today. I got him a few stuff. Yun na yung birthday gift ko. (LOL!)
He says I look ugly daw dun sa photo of all of us together! *sniff*...Baby you're such a meanie!

panget!! - see, he typed that. YOU MEANIE! YOU ARSEHOLE!
joke lang :) - sabay bawi.

Oh whatever. And I bet he's gonna say "THINGS!" And I know you don't get it.
So just wish me luck you guys. And pray for me!

2 comments:

  1. SIKAT KA.. SILA HINDI.

    NASA MAGAZINE KA.. SILA HINDI.

    MAGANDA KA INSIDE AND OUT.
    MADAMING NAGMAMAHAL SAYO.
    GWAPO BOYFRIEND MO.
    AT! HINDI KA TUMATABA KAHIT LAFANG KA NG LAFANG (trust me, it's a good thing! Haha)!

    Thas all there is to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HONEY. I F*CKING LOVE YOU.

    And that's all there is to it!

    *wink*

    ReplyDelete