Thou shall not fear.

When I was younger, I used to be so scared of people who talk too much, or say too much. Too much sh*t.

I was so scared of bumping into them, or being acquainted with them or something, fearing that they'd just want to say something bad about me.

I used to be so intimiditated with them that I thought so highly of them.

But then things change.

Lately? I realized that all these shitty, bossy, intimidating people are just like their words...shit.

And so.. I decided that ALL these people (a lot in this school) just hafta be ignored. Because I just know...that whatever they say against me, or whenever they criticize me... holding my head up high should be my ONLY option.

Besides, what do I get for paying attention with insecure losers like them?
Weep! Just weep you schupid pathetic woosers!

God knows why I'm saying this. May HE just bless ALL of you. I just wish that someday, you'd DISCOVER a new way of making your life meaningful, and may you use more than, like... 1/4 of your brain on something more useful than destroying people's lives (and days).

*Sigh*. People can get so cranky I wanna kick them in the balls. Or wherever.

6 comments:

  1. "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you too, can become great."

    -Mark Twain

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAMN! That's what I wrote exactly on my IYO form! Nice one. I love that quote. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yeah? Ok, forgive me for being slightly dumb but what's an IYO form? Hahaha.. :p

    Well, it's true.. :) So don't let 'em get to you.. You're great and you should know that. They're just small people tryna pull you down.

    They can try for as hard as they can but.. They'll hafta get through me first.. Hahahaha!

    Take care Abbiekins.. Have a nice weekend.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw, keekai pla to.:).hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. errr.....wag mo na lang sila pansinin.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this post has lots of power in it. do you mind me askin some? bec i badly & urgently need it. :)

    ReplyDelete