Same old, same old.

It's a phrase I always say when people ask me how I'm doing, or what's up or something.

Because that's the truth, y'know. There's nothing new with my life. Still the same crap.

But it's okay. I'm trying to go through it. Trying my VERY best. I want to go against the flow. Because when things keep happening, especially the same ones, over and over? It can get sickening.

I've thought about a lot of things. There are some things you can't change, but there are some things you HAVE to change. Break the rules. Get hurt. Let go.
It can hurt. But it can also change you.

PLUS - You get to fight your way against the flow. And you're leading...living a new life.

But I guess I don't want that YET. We'll see. God knows what he's doing.

By the way, we will be having an interview at ABS-CBN this Friday for the OJT. Yowza! Wish us luck. I just hope I get assigned at F. Would really LOVE that.

Oh, and I rode the MRT yesterday.
Fact: Abbie loves MRT rides!

Will have "A piece of my brain - and self" part two soon. Wait for that.

1 comment:

  1. i hate MRT rides especially at around 6pm XD

    ReplyDelete