When them tootsies don't hit the ground.

Today...I flew. For the first time. And it was fun.

Okay, I'll cut the crap. What can I say? SUPER... nakakapagod talaga. Okay, so...the other day, Upper and I slept at like, 4 A.M. because we decided to CLEAN the dorm. Like, we have a choice. The mess was unlivable. So yeah. She woke up at 6, I woke up at 6:30 which explains all the eyebags and...well...the messiness.
Everybody's been looking at me like I'm a freak or something. Like, I could read their thoughts.

Girl 1 : Oh my God, she SO needs to brush her hair.
Girl 2 : And she gets to be on a magazine? Oh puhlease.
Girl 3 : She is so like...not deserving!
Girl 4 : Hello, eyebags!
Girl 5 : I'm prettier. Right?
All : Totally!

Or am I just paranoid? What's new about that?

So, as you all know...Today was Essy's birthday. Sadly, Saab and Cham weren't able to go. :( I miss those girls.

The day wasn't so ordinary. I had to wake up at 6 to meet up with Franco to lend my Vidcam and Tripod 'coz they were going to shoot for our documentary.

After I got back to the dorm, I went back to sleep.

And then I woke up, ate...gathered all the stuff I needed.

We had to commute to Laguna before hitting ATC to meet up with Camz.

We were running late, and as we got to ATC, we FLEW!
So just like I said, Camz gave me a ride. (THANKS SO MUCH, CAMZ!) We were supposed to go with her Dad, but instead, her boyfriend Dustin took us. When we got to the debut, I sat right next to Shar. (Shar, I REAAALLLY...LOVE LOVE LOVE your skirt!) Then Sharon came. I was so nervous! What was I supposed to say? Eek! Good thing I got it over with. Sharon, Camz and I were like holding hands afterwards as we walked to put the candle on the...thing.

Yeah, so Sharon was REALLY nice. I mean, she made Andrew feel really comfortable with everything. I really appreciate what she did. I mean, she didn't make it so difficult for Andrew to be at ease. You know, to just be himself. I liked that. Thanks a lot Sharon. You TOTALLY rock. I love you.

I saw a couple of celebs there. Like this HOT guy I couldn't stop staring at. Yes, Andrew could see me and he'd just hit me in the head and I'd end up laughing. And Julie Lee. Back in high school they'd say I looked like her. I didn't really agree with that. But let me tell you this. She looks HOTTER in person. Nice.

So right now, Andrew's in our room, he's startin' 'ta fall asleep, my cousin Maro IS asleep, and Louie's on PS2. Yeah. Like it's not a normal sight.

So there.

Saab I miss you. Sharon and I took a picture of ourselves frowning. And I was going to send it to you but...my phone. Damn. You know about my phone.

I gotta go now. Get ready to hit the sack. Goodnight y'all. Will upload pictures in my multiply account soon.

P.S.
Happy 20th monthsary, Bub. I love you so freakin' much. You're such a great guy, I could marry you right now.

0 comments: