Mark your calendars, me dear comrades!

And make sure you wake up real early next Wednesday, and the first thing you should do, is wipe the drool off your face, look for the freakin' remote control and channel surf...but STOP when you're tuned in to Studio 23.

BECAUSE WE'RE GONNA BE ON BREAKFAST.

This is so exciting. THANK YOU SO MUCH, SEVENTEEN!

Today was one of those LONG days. It's kinduv exciting that we would be having our OJT this month. It's exciting and...scary at the same time.

I just got home from Greenbelt. We watched The 40-year-old virgin again (the third time for me.) Sayang 'coz Shar texted me awhilago asking if Andrew and I could make it to a 1 P.M. shoot at Sara Black's studio. Too bad. I really wanted to.
He's in Pangasinan right now, for the sembreak. His grandmum just died the other day. I felt really bad. God bless her.

(sigh)

Oh well.I can't...uhm...I'm....tired.

*thud*

2 comments:

  1. hi abbie.Ü next wednesday? cool. will make sure im up early. hehe. happy thursday.Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey RUSS! So good to hear from you! :) Thanks ah. Tell me what ya think! Happy Thursday ta you too! Besos! :)

    ReplyDelete