Things you want to get out of one way or another.

Do I really have to go specific on this?

There are times in one person's life when there are a LOT of regrets. I wish I didn't, I wish I wasn't, I wish I hadn't, I wish I didn't...all those wishing while closing your eyes and trying to picture out how life could've been if you turned right instead of left, not uttering words you shouldn't have said, doing things you shouldn't have done, and the list could go ON and ON.

All those coulda woulda shouldas in life. Bleak.

I say regretting is, in a way healthy. Although never advisable. Regretting makes you learn from your mistakes. Or maybe it can just make you realize your mistakes. Which will, later on, lead you to the conclusion that you have been a klutz all your life to have repeatedly done the same mistake, almost over and over. And why haven't you woken up? And just how long did it take for you to get to that point?

As for me, I don't really know what God wants me to see with all these thoughts in my friggin' head. In this case, regretting does NOT help. Regretting is definitely not the answer, and regretting...is totally pointless.

I got to thinking about the decisions we make in life. How they all seem so clear at one point, and after the longest time, you wonder : How did I get here? And who's fault is it? Is it me, is it the people around me that influenced me into getting into this huge mess? Or did I get myself into this?

Certainly. Because I made that step. I made that decision. No one else did that for me. I guess I still had a mind of my own that time. Wait. Or did I?

I AM stuck in a rut - again. But then no one can get me out of this but me. But where do I start? Do I literally have to get myself out of this?

You think?

Let's see about that.

p.s.
To all my Muslim friends, bloggers... RAMADHAN KAREEM you guys!

0 comments: