Elan, here I come.

And I just couldn't wait to sign that contract. Will do that today. *giggles*

This is definitely one of the most unforgettable moments of my life. When I can officially call myself something almost every other girl dreams of...when I take that first step... when I open that door. When I can finally say that I am....

A model.

And I get to be a part of one of the most prestigious modeling agencies. I...was handpicked by Elan. I still cannot believe it up to this very moment.


And you know what else? Andrew's finally supporting me. ALL OUT.

It feels great. Let's party.

p.s. Visit their official website, and you'll know why I'm so happy about it!
www.elanmodelsinternational.com

6 comments:

  1. ei! nice syt u hab hir.. :) and also i like ur insyts.. gudlak in ur new found career! :)
    (disclaimer*)dis is supposedly my msg n ur tagboard hehe..ayaw kc magpost e..

    ReplyDelete
  2. (CLINE) Hey, thanks. :) haha. I'm so flattered! ;)

    (KRISTOFFER) You too, man! Thanks, eh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! :) You rock, Abbie! You really really DO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Camille. Love you girl! :)

    p.s. You know YOU rock too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huwaw.. I'm SO PROUD of you. :)

    Kipititaps!

    Hamishue! You're not making paramdam anymore :(

    ReplyDelete