EM VAAACK!

With so much to say and so little time.

Let me say this:

I AM HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE.

All the Elan shoots, the tapings, the features, the interviews... Yowza! Meeting great people, being at my favorite Photographer's studio... It's just great. Plus nothing beats finally having a picture taken with someone you've had a crush on since you were 15.

I'm so sorry I can't say anything yet, and uhm... I'll reply to your comments and tags as soon as I have time to even read them. You get me. Ha ha. I totally miss interacting with you guys.

I'm at Basil's right now, waiting for my room mate, Upper. We'll be going back to the dorms at 12.
Just saw The Exorcism of Emily Rose.

Freaky. Especially that part when you wake up at 3 A.M, or when your clock stops at 3 A.M. Waaaaah!

Smell ya guys laytah!

P.S.
Zuvee, my adorable fcukstain... Belated Happy Birthday and I miss you na, sobra. *besos*

Oh and...get a copy of The Philippine Daily Inquirer this Wednesday AND watch us on MTV Get Spotted on the 30th at 8:30 P.M.

God Bless you all! And if the Exorcism haunts you like me...three words: Half a Unisom.

1 comment:

  1. i hate myself...di ko napanood yun ah!nakita lang namin ni george sa bulletin board na post mo sa friendster pero wala ako sa dorm!!waaa! ah basta, ill check yah sa Y Speak!whoohoo!!

    ReplyDelete