Houston, we have a problem...

... and they just keep on comin'.

Guess what guys???? Lorelie from Summit Media texted me yesterday about the details of the fitting at TopShop (drool) on the 11th and the rehearsal on the 12th.

Today, Ms. Honey (of ABS-CBN) texted me that the Orientation for the OJT will be on the 11th and 12th.

I said yes to Lorelie first, since..technically she texted me first PLUS the orientation was originally scheduled on the 8th and 9th.

And now I don't know what to do.

I can't miss the fitting and the rehearsal, because on the 17th, the Presscon/Fashion Show for the Seventeen Favorite Model Finalists will take place.

*It's in Capisce at Metrowalk by the way. 1-7 P.M. heehee!*

I can't miss the orientation as well. But I guess I can do something about that.

I'm just all messed up right now.

What to do, what to do??? Do I try to talk to Ms. Honey? Ma'am Abi? What?? Argh!

I'm going psycho.

GOD PLEASE HELP ME!

Now's the time when I'm in dire need of a doppelganger.

Eek! That's creepy.

0 comments: