Previously on The OC...

...sorry, it's the obsession. My gawd, the next thing you know I'm planning on moving to Orange County. Or or tomorrow I'd wake up and believe that I really am Marissa and... okay, I'll stop.

So okay. This is the entry I promised you guys. It's loaded with pictures too, so you can skip all the "talking" and just look at the pictures if you want. Like I have anything interesting to say. (lol)

TV GUESTING at BREAKFAST

I had to leave Dasmarinas at like, 4:45 A.M. so I could be there on time. (Thanks a lot, Kelly!) The boys were really great, we had so much fun. So far, one of the longest interviews we had, and we all got the chance to talk. They even requested that I show off my abs, and I was like, "Hey! This is a morning show!" and they were like, "Oo nga naman, morning show 'to...so we'll just leave that to our imagination.." I was laughing like hell. (lol!)


Kelly went with me to ABS, we both had to get up at 4 A.M.! Plus Bub, of course.




You guys have no idea, but I owe so much to this girl. I love her!!!



TOPSHOP FITTING (Glorietta 2)

It really looked like a storm passed by with us around. Lora was so cool fixing everything up. It was quite weird though, walking around the store wearing a top and a skirt that doesn't match (sometimes Lora just wants to see how a top looks on us...you get it) and people just walking around.


Why not? These two girls LOVE the camera!




I really do LOVE Yen so much! :D



And I ended up with a really hot corset! PLUS I really wanted to buy that skirt I was wearing.

SEVENTEEN FAVORITE MODEL SEARCH PRESS CONFERENCE (Capisce, Metrowalk)

I had to skip two major classes for this event! Yeah, so what's new? I'm like Mischa Barton you know, I can't skip work because it's a lot of fun! (forgive me! lol!) So Yen and I planned on meeting up for lunch, turns out as I got to Metrowalk, Lorelie texted us to head to Capisce for the rehearsal. Thankfully, they trusted us so much that we didn't rehearse THAT long. And then we had lunch, and finally... got to make-up. There was this backstage incident that happened between me and "somebody" (no, not one of the finalists) but I'd rather not talk about that (I did though, in my Multiply journal). The show was fun. No, it was a BLAST! It felt like everybody was there, MTV, GMA, ABS-CBN... As far as I remember, we were interviewed by Cinema One, Startalk, ETK, Wazzup, Get Spotted... Thing is though, with that interview with Wazzup, what really didn't go well was when they asked me, "How old are you?" And I go like, "19". And he says, "But this is the Seventeen Favorite Model Search, how did that happen?" And I'm like," That's not the point" and laughed. STUPID. I actually forgot it was Wazzup and that you're not supposed to take everything seriously! (lol!)


We definitely had a blast!




Everybody LOVES Camille! Yowza!




People who believed in me : The Eds! Monica, Tata, Me and Mia! Wee!!




This girl is SO hot. Really.




OMG, It's Kat Dy! She rocks.




If there's one word to describe her, it HAS to be bubbly. I love Mariel!




You have to master the POKER FACE!



We had to wear contacts though. It was really hard for me. But now I'm addicted to them, so I'm buying one in gray! (Thank you, Freshlook!) Another cool thing is that we get free Shiseido goodies. I got a free sunblock and a maquillage lipstick. Claude is so lucky, she got like, 40,000 pesos worth of Shiseido make-up! Whoa.

ELAN PHOTO SHOOT (Ronnie Salvacion)

One of the things I love about modeling is that we get to work with really great and talented people. Ronnie Salvacion is like, one of the top fashion photographers, so you can imagine how excited I was when I was informed that he would be our photographer.


Goooood morning!




I love it when Photographers make you feel at ease....




Cham is so adorable.



His studio rocks,too.

This was also the first time I met Mika, who is REALLY nice!

ELAN PHOTO SHOOT at THE EDGE OF LIGHT

I was really psyched at first, thinking that Xander Angeles would be our photographer. But Alex said he was booked that day. But then it was still cool to be in his studio. Hey, not every Xander Angeles fan gets to be in his studio. Right?



I so love my make-up. Thanks, Claire!




Cathy? Man, she's hot.



I met Cathy, Happy, Julie, Tanya (these girls you'll find in Elan's official website) and Sy-Kat Couture owner, Katrina Sy. They're all cool girls! Julie, I wasn't able to talk to very long since she had to leave early for a photo shoot and too bad I didn't have a picture taken with her 'coz I was shy. Yeah, I can be bashful like that.

TV GUESTING at Y SPEAK

OMG. I have the biggest crush on Ryan Agoncillo since his Talk TV days. I came up to a point believing that I was going to marry him! Yeah, okay you can laugh your ass off now. But at least my dream of meeting him did come true, and he is SO nice! So nice. I will never forget how nice he is. And I can see how happy he is with Judy Ann. The fact that he talks about her and brags that he's happy now. Congratulations, Ryan!


Fugly Me.




Roxy is SO nice!




You CANNOT imagine how I TRULY felt at this moment.



I heard that Y Speak will be coming to our school next year. I hope he still remember me.

PHOTO SHOOT FOR INQUIRER (Sara Black)

This was the second time we got to work with Sara. And as she got to the studio, she said hi and she looked at me and said, "Hey, parang I know you. Have I shot you na?" and I was like," Yeah!" (all smiles). It was so cool of her to remember me.


Camz, thanks for being so sweet!




Zuv is my fcukstain too, whether you like it or not.




The second time isn't so bad. In fact, better!




Yes, THE Xeng Zulueta! She is SO cool!



What I like about Sara is she has that " what you see is what you get " vibe. She just has so much ease that makes you feel comfortable working with her. It's nice because she made us feel like she's known us for a long time and how she makes kwento and all that. She's so funny, we all just crack up!

Thanks a lot, Sara. You're one of the best!

And how can I forget, one of the highlights of the day : Xeng Zulueta. Yes. THE Xeng Zulueta of Shu Uemura did my make-up. She complimented my skin and told me to take good care of it. She even gave me some make-up tips! Yee! I hope I'd get to work with her again. I hope she doesn't think that she looks awful without make-up. Because I really though Xeng was gorgeous, and I'm not just saying that.

I had to wipe the drool off my face when she showed us Shu's collection for Fall next year. Oh! Those pallettes. I have to stop, I'm drooling again.


ME, ME, ME... MORE ABOUT ME.


I heard BIG hair is making a comeback!




Bub gave it to me as a gift.




AND...THE LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT THE LEAST...MY EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT

My parents got me THE i-mate palmtop slash phone! It was a surprise. Yeah my parents are so fond of surprises! There's the P900, the digital Nikon SLR, The Creative portable media centre, the laptop, the.... OMG, I'm not boasting, but my parents are just...they love surprising me.


My new baby!




Haha. So fond of it.



And now this, guys. When I opened the box, I was like, " OMG, You gotta be kidding me..." when I called Pop he was laughing so hard. He's so sweet. Thanks Pop, for passing on your love for gadgets to me. (lol!) I did get it from him, though.


Hope you enjoyed reading this...

So yeah, that's about it. And now I leave you with....

CALIFORNIA.
CALIFORNIA, CALIFORNIA.... HERE WE COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME.

I wish.

1 comment:

  1. hi abbie!ü beautiful photos dear. am sure you had a blast...

    ReplyDelete