Erratumatory Reporatory.

GAK.

I went through a LOT to get a copy of the PDI today (note: It was past 12 so I had to DIG to find one. lol)

Unfortunately, it didn't come out today as expected. I guess I'll have to update on when as soon as Biancs texts me.

I saw a picture of Malik, Maya and Ja today in Maya's friendster account.
Boy do I miss that guy. But I wouldn't mean that in any other way. I just.. I miss him! Hope we all get to see him soon, we have a lot of catching up to do.

But then... TIME WILL TELL... when we're going to see each other again... or... whatever.

But until that day comes, I can't wait.

I can't wait for whatever.

I'll catch up with you guys next time.

2 comments:

  1. hi abbie.Ü
    sounds like a cheery post. happy monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, dear!
    Happy Sunday to you! :)
    *kisses*

    ReplyDelete