The New Year's Resolutions that never happen.

Okay, I got so envious of all my friends who blogged about their NYRs. I thought that since I never get to do them, I won't blog about them anymore.

But... okay, here it is. (lol) NYRs, Abbie Style.

I decided to divide them into the things I want to do and the things I want to happen...


THINGS I WANT TO DO.
1.)I will get bigger thighs, bigger hips...and a bigger bum (not that I don't have a big bum, I just want it bigger. lol!)...and a smaller waist.

2.) Hence, I will eat more french fries.

THINGS I WANT TO HAPPEN:

1.) Get a project already so I can finally earn money!

2.) Have more exposures this year.

3.) Ryan and Marissa's lovelife to be less complicated (but I think that's what made me hooked with watching it 24/7)



...actually that's all I could think of. I might just update on that soon (lol)

I'm just so happy that I finally found that song I've been looking for forever...

Aqualung's "Strange and Beautiful".

Yee!

Okay, I'll go work on my thesis now. It's going to be a long time before I ever get to blog again. But... you guys stick around.

0 comments: