"Ah, siya yung may boyfriend na gwapo!"

Silly that people always say that about me. It's like the first time they see me or a photo of me they'd blurt that out. And I don't even know if its a good thing. For Andrew, it surely is.

They would even say that I don't deserve him, and that I was too ugly for him!
I have sources who actually really heard a few AB COMM students say that about me!

PLUS there's more to it than him being that. He's...Andrew. And I love him. But they probably shouldn't know everything about him. That's the advantage that I have, right?

Sometimes I wish he wasn't so hot.

No, wait.

I wish I was as hot as he is. I mean, AM.

Grr.

There.

P.S. If YOU'RE going to say something bad about me (because of this entry) I say you shove it up your hairy ass.
This is simply a figure of speech. And if you're a bonehead to not get that, then I should just let you go with your...bitching. Hah!

THERE.

P.S.S.
I will invade the world of Havaianas tomorrow. Let's drink to that.

4 comments:

  1. Ah ikaw ba yung may boyfriend na gwapo? Hindi yata ikaw yun eh... Hindi naman gwapo boyfriend mo eh... mas gwapo pa ko dun eh... hehehehe... joke... Kita-kits na lang sa Monday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all know that isn't true. You guys are both hot, and you really look good together! :D

    Kudos to the power couple! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MARK - loko. Haha! :-D Uyyy! Kita kits sa Monday! weepee! haha.

    CHES - you are such a sweetheart. Thankful you think so! heehee! Mwaaah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ofcourse you're HOT!

    :D

    ReplyDelete