Here's what I think:

I guess you can say that its been awhile since I last blogged... for the past few days I've had a lot of thoughts my brain cells actually got stuck in traffic. Ergo, listen to what gobbledygook I have under my pits...

Movies, movies and more depressing movies...

I saw Poseidon with my cool Kidlat friends yesterday. Only 6 people survived out the of ten people who were with them from the beggining, what really adds to the disappointment is HOW they died. Especially the first one. Jeez.

And who knew Fergie could act? She looked hot in the movie!

Oh and call me a loser but I just saw V for Vendetta recently and I must say its a superb movie. Although talking about politics (especially in this country) makes me want to take a big nap, because so far that's what a girl of nineteen years of age can only do for now. But this movie actually made politics more interesting. Grool.

Too bad I didn't even get to see Hugo Weaving's face. Except for that time he told Natalie Portman she was free to go. It would probably make want to blurt "Mr. Smith!" in his tone. Haha. I can still imagine him wearing that suit from the Matrix under his vest. Haha.

"VIVA LA VIE BOHEME!" - and then there's RENT, the movie adaptation of the musical (in which Monique Wilson is a part of). I've been a big fan of musicals, and I can say each one I've seen is different, but this one I highly recommend. See AIDS victims in a different light. See how they love life. And if you pay attention, it would actually make you look at life in a different manner. PLUS I love the songs.

"Would you light my candle?..." haha. cool. Rosario Dawson kicked ass.
It makes me want to see the musical. Yes, the actual one you idiot.


There is a Sh*tMotherf*ckerF*ckSh*t situation.

See, I just bought the NBA Live 2006 UMD for my PSP. And even when I play as my man, Lebron James.... I lose over the...can you believe it? The Charlotte Bobcats! Haha. Hey I know, you gotta take it easy on me. Its my first time to play it on the PSP. I must say that I'm pretty good at shooting three points - as a Rookie though.

I cannot imagine how bad I am at this. I bet all my NBA playing friends will be laughing their asses off if they ever knew about this. How can it happen when I'm "pretty" good at playing it? Jeez!

And yes, it is a sh*tmotherf*ckerf*cksh*t situation. Its frustrating, okay?
Grr.


Oh yes, yes, yes! Oui! Si! ME!

I've just realized...aside from wanting to star in an MTV (especially an Up Dharma Down. Kjwan or a Greyhoundz MTV), I've secretly been wanting to be a part of a play or a musical. I guess I've always wanted to be a theatre actress.

Okay I understand that loud chuckle you gave out. But hey, as Nessie would always say...It's free to dream.
Aw, I miss Nessie.

Jeez you can say anything about it but I don't think anything can stop me from doing what I want to do, I know I have God by my side. And God IS and will always be stronger than the devil. As cheesy as it sounds.

But as long as you have God with you, no matter what people say... He is the ONLY one who knows the truth. And through him I can fulfill my dreams.

The rain has poured down again.

I swear, the rain would always make me want to go emo. Everytime it rained I would always snuggle in bed and just wander off.

Take my word for it, but you will think deeper thoughts when it rains. As long as you have your trusty emo song playing in the background.

If I were you I'd do it right now, while you can hear the sound of the rain...and feel its misty air.

Good luck with that!

Lay off the boyfriend!

Whoo. Here I go again (for the NTH time, for crying out loud), sounding like a paranoid,selfish woman protecting her man, tugging him underneath the armpits.

I think I'm so pathetic that I really act mataray around girls who look Andrew in THAT way. I guess you can't blame me, people. First of all, before Andrew and I were together, loads (and believe me, my friends when I say loads) of girls would come up to him and literally a.) ask him out, b.) ask for his name, c.) ask for his number, d.) ask to be his friend in that very instant (girls, we know what we mean when we say " I want to be your friend" to a rather beautiful man. hmm.)
Maybe things were different then, we weren't together. But things haven't changed even after we were together.

Girls would constantly come up to him and do all of the above. Send him messages in Friendster, text him and all. One girl was even like, "Sayang may girlfriend ka na. Can we go out as friends?"

Duh.

Its actually very funny that whenever I diss these girls (because they deserve to be dissed in the first place), they would always come around and say things like...

"You don't deserve him."
"Who do you think you are?"
"Feeling!"
"Mas bagay kami."
"You're not even pretty!"


But that's not the point. Sweetie, do you even see the picture clearly? I'm not fighting for THAT. Besides, regardless of what anyone thinks of me, I'M WITH HIM. So it would be normal for me to act this way, especially when these girls go beyond the line.

Girls can ALWAYS tell when another girl has a hidden agenda or something, especially when it comes to her boyfriend.

I mean, you tell me... HONESTLY. If you were Andrew's girlfriend, and girls do these things to him, wouldn't you do something about it? Especially when its been going on for...forever?

Just while we were having lunch today, a girl who was passing by our table looked at Andrew in this REALLY seductive way, and the thing is I was sitting right next to him!

I'm not being all smug about it, about my Babe, knowing it can happen to anyone in a relationship. It just pisses me off that people have come to have a lot of nerve to do these things. And to think that they would always start it anyway.

Jeez, the things people do to TRY and mess you up.
I won't let it get to me. I'll try not to.

'Cause I don't really care what people say about me anymore, just as long as they leave Andrew out of it. I know Andrew would never pay attention to them, most of the time when we read his Friendster messages together and some girl tries to hook up with him, he'd go like..."Yuck. How cheap."

My Babe has changed a lot. I'm really thankful for that. He's showed me in so many ways how happy and satisfied he is with me.

Its just funny though, we actually "debate" about...almost anything. We have so many differences but...we just can't get enough of each other. Even if we have petty fights most of the time.

And I'm damn sure that this blog entry wouldn't change anything. I just want all y'all to know that I don't give a crap what you say about me. Because I was never the issue anyway.

It's YOU.

You're the one who's always had a problem with me. I could sit on my ass and you'd still say something about that.
"OMG look at how she sits!"

Haha. Hilarious.

So when it comes to Andrew, I'll put it in words that YOU can understand, and here it goes:

Sa iba mo nalang ipakamot ang kati mo.

I'm sure that a lot of guys would come after you. From the school's main gate, you can cross the street, roam the eskinitas and I bet, someone so macanto would fall for you. Good luck. Tell me how it goes.

You know what?

In the end it all comes down to respect. If you want people to respect you, respect them.
If you want people to take you seriously, shut the F up.
God didn't give you a mouth for THAT.
Life is short, and so beautiful.

And please, stop acting like you're perfect.
Hmm.
May God bless you.
May He bless you all.

And yes, the curtain call.

There will be minor changes with my blog in about a week's time. So excited. I might change the link too. Little Miss Gold Digger sounds so sappy. LOL.
Yes, its for that reason and nothing else.

I'll let all my friends know.

4 comments:

  1. Sa iba mo nalang ipakamot ang kati mo

    Ooooh I like that! Fierce! Hahaha.. Take it easy, Abbie.. :)

    Mishu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey babe!

    I know how you feel when really random girls try and take your man!

    My boy Tim, has his fair share of fan clubs!!!

    This one paticular girl went to his basketball game unexpected and uninvited.... mind you, she lived about 1.5 hours away from the venue! Thats one dedicated stalker!

    take care dude

    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  3. HON - sometimes, you just hafta shove it up their...you know where. I just hate it that they would always step on me 'cause they think I can't be tough on them. Alam mo, magpakita lang sila saakin, I WILL NOT HESITATE to face them. Basta they have something to prove to me. :-)

    I miss my Honey. :-(


    RIA - Hey sweetie! Nako, these girls are so pathetic. And all over the place. Well, even if you trust your boy, guard him well.

    Those byotches can go out of control.

    You take care too, hope to hear more from ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was bloghopping! :) Sorry to hear bout those girls trying to bring you down. Sorry for them coz it doesnt seem to be working heheheh

    Hey, have you tried surfing the web using your PSP? I read in T3 before that it's actually possible with the browsr found in the Wipeout Pure game. Just sharing. Nice blog. may I link you? :)

    ReplyDelete