On all things OC.

GOODBYE, MARISSA.

Now don't get me wrong, I am NOT left behind! ha ha. I've just picked all the wrong DVDs to buy thanks to my suki . The first third season of The OC that I bought was missing about 4 episodes, and the next one that I bought missed the most important one - the last episode.

I've been trying to watch it on You Tube but all I can watch are the silly edited MTVs. Ha ha. All the good ones don't load.

Today, I was channel surfing when I stumbled on The OC on ETC. I was wishing it was the last episode, and voila! It was.



A SURE SIGN OF ADDICTION.

The moment I started watching the first season, I didn't stop for the next ten hours. 9PM to 7AM straight. That's how addicted I am.



I already knew that Marissa was going to die but I've been anxious to see how, and why Ryan just sat there. And man did I get teary-eyed! But Jed, Caloi and I agreed that nothing beats Season One's season ender. But man, this is Marissa. And she died. Just like that?

PLUS they played freakin' HALLELUJAH as the background music again! (Jed always tells me ahead too. Ha ha.) Super nakakadala kaya yung kantang yun? I downloaded the slower version na . I love all the breathing Rufus Wainwright does at the beggining of the song.

"Maybe I’ve been here before
I know this room, I’ve walked this floor
I used to live alone before I knew you
..."

LSS.

I hate Caitlin. She's never going to "fill in" for Marissa (you're never going to rule Harbor, missy!), and The OC will never be the same without her.
Damn you Mischa for wanting out. Boo. But I still love you. Ha ha.

So much for being so addicted to The OC. But there's still Seth (Yum) and Summer to watch out for. Plus I guess its nice to see Ryan cry occassionally while he's reminiscent. Ha ha ha. He looked so cute when he got scared when he realized Marissa died.

Why is "Stay, don't go" her last words? Dapat sana mas mabigat yung lines para mas nakakadala. But its still depressing either way.

Besides, there's still One Tree Hill. Season Three made me cry like hell. But that's a different story.

"...And it’s not a cry you can hear at night
It’s not somebody who’s seen the light
It’s a cold and it’s a broken hallelujah

Hallelujah, hallelujah
Hallelujah, hallelujah
"

1 comment:

  1. I'd rather see Lindsey to go back on the show than Caitlin... or maybe they can just develop Taylor's character than Caitlin's, for me taylor's humour is more entertaining that caitlin's bitchy life...

    ReplyDelete