Because once in a while....

...we find the urge to answer survey thingymajigs such as this.
Thank you Ms. Camille Agcaoili for this. I love you!


WRATH
1. Who did you last get angry with?
My Mom. We're currently both under a LOT of stress.

2. What is your weapon of choice?
Scissors. Yes, lame I know.

3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?
Hell yeah. Especially the ones trying to graze my ass.

4. How about of the same sex?
Yeah, the ones who are so trying hard to get Andrew's attention.

5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you?
Andrew's fans. I'm guessing they still are! Haha. Bitches.
Oops.

6. What is your pet peeve?
Highschool girls in sagala make-up.

7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?
It depends on the person, on how many times he/she fooled me na.

SLOTH
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't?
Remove my make-up before going to bed. I know it's icky, but what's weird is that sometimes I feel sexy sleeping with make-up on.

2. What is the latest you've ever woken up?
8 PM? After sleeping at 8 AM. haha.

3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't?
Shar. :-)

4. What is the last lame excuse you made?
I didn't want to use my old retainers so I told my Mom to get me a new one cause the ones I was using looked icky. Arte.

5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through?
Yes! Hahaha.

6. When was the last time you got in a good workout?
Back when I was at the dorms pa. (boohoo)

7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today?
Now that she's here, my Mom wakes me up. Haha.

GLUTTONY
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?
So far in my choice of mineral water... Evian! hahaha. Its like the healthiest. heehee.

2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat?
I'm trying so hard to give it up. But I'm mostly white.

3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event?
The first time I drank, which was with my Mom. Two cocktails. Hina ko!

4. Have you ever used a professional diet company?
Nou.

5. Do you have an issue with your weight?
Yes. Please help me gain weight. Please.

6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods?
Sweet...and spicy, sometimes.

7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought "lunch"?
That's sick! hahaha.

LUST
1. How many people have you seen naked:
Aside from my Mom? Hmm. :-)

2. How many people have seen YOU naked:
Aside from my Mom? :-)

3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of the opposite gender during a normal conversation?
I'm 20 years old which entitles me to having rights to answering this question now. Hahaha. I like looking at men's bee-hinds. Hahahaha. But no, I don't do that to my friends. Just Andrew and a few crushes. Hahaha! LOL.

4. Seriously?
Yes! So? Are you gonna shoot me?

5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice?
Eyes!

6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?
While I was in a car with my guyfriends, on the way to McDonald's at 12AM in Quezon City after my duty in ABS-CBN. Hahaha.

7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD?
No.

GREED
1. How many credit cards do you own?
My Mom thinks getting me a credit card is like suicide for her.

2. What's your guilty pleasure store?
TopShop, Zara and Mango.

3. If you had $10 million, what would you do with it?
Build a hospital and orphanage for the animals, and give some to Andrew so he could fulfill his dream of building an orphanage for street children. Then I'll build my own foundation/organization for Animal rights. Then I'll go to Hawaii (Lucy your Hawaii photos made me drool, thanks to you it tops my list of places to go now).

4. Would you rather be rich, or famous?
Being famous comes with being rich. So, not to sound like a hypocrite I'd say RICH!

5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?
I don't really know but right now I'm looking for the perfect job. Which translates to : something I enjoy/love doing and I get paid pa for doing it.

6. Have you ever stolen anything?
No! But I've borrowed stuff without permission from my Cousin. Ah! Oo, I stole Andrew's boxers! hahaha!

7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive?
I lost count.

PRIDE
1. What's one thing you have done that you're most proud of?
Something I'm not very proud of saying.

2. Whats one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of?
Graduated.

3. What things would you like to accomplish in your life?
OMG there's a LOT. But the ones on my mind right now... I wanna be a very successful model (God help me), learn how to Bellydance (Thank you, Yenna!), get married (can't wait).

4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?
No! But I would when it comes to Andrew. Possessive! ha ha!

5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors?Sometimes, people push you to think that way. But as much as possible I don't want to.

6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?
So true, Camille! HS pa. In college I barely cheated. Haha.

7. What did you do today that you're proud of?
I spent less than a thousand pesos today. YAY!

ENVY
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own?
Wheels.

2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with?
Katie Holmes. Shoot me now! hahaha!

3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?
Just for a day I'd love to be Kate Moss.

4. Have you ever been cheated on?
Thank God, no.

5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own?
I always wished I was taller or had like a pointed nose or something. BUT your imperfections make you perfect, so there you go.

6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself?
Dancing like there's tomorrow.

7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey?
Uh, when I was in highschool, maybe.

Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin?
Greed. Selfishness comes with the zodiac sign. Its not something to be proud of, I'm just being honest. Haha. Oh and Sloth. :-D

1 comment:

  1. Oh great!! I've been looking for good surveys to answer lately. I'll swipe this, Abbie ok? :)

    ReplyDelete