A ton in my shoulders.

Ack. Sorry. My blog isn't really fixed yet.

HELLO WORLD?
When can I say that and make it end with an exclamation point?
When can I stop asking questions?
When can I stop asking questions.

This has been one of the weirdest phases of my life.

First of all, I claimed my transcript of records from school a few days ago, and saw
"... Ms. Almasco graduated on the 27th of October, 2006."

There was no reaction.

I went blank! Like, "SO?"
I graduated. As I expected I graduated on October.

For some reason I know I should be happy about that.
So long to the days when I have to get up at 6AM to take a shower but end up skipping class and regretting it later.
So long to arguing by Andrew's window and screaming both our lungs out regardless of knowing that everyone can hear us and gossip about it later.
So long to dating on a daily basis.
So long to being less than an hour away from an impromptu Tagaytay date.

So really, is that something I should be happy about?

Everything happened so fast.
The next thing I knew all my stuff were in blackbags scattered around the house, and the dorms were empty.

I can no longer hear my boyfriend's voice everyday.
I can no longer barge into Anna's and Kat's dorms without knocking.
I can no longer diss the people dissing me.

But oh well.
Let's walk down memory lane for a while.


Giddy Abbie in uniform. Ha,ha.


I used to hate it. Now I really miss being in it!


The days we used to sit by the Rotonda by day.
We usually sit there at night time kase


SM. Wala nang choice eh.


I will miss taking up summer classes.


And summer escapades, either its just us or with friends I love.


And spending really boring days at the kubo.


This month (God willing), I'm spending a few months in Jeddah, and when I come back, I could finally start focusing on my future.

It's something that scares me nowadays. I still haven't made up my mind on what I want to do with my life.
I've never felt so... senseless in my entire life. EVER.

But oh well. Who knows, its going to dawn on me soon.

I hope ISDA takes me back. Will elaborate on that some other time.

Anyways, here are photos from this weekend. Andrew spent them here, remember?



Mga gusgusin.


After attending mass. Yes, retainers. Grr.


Andrew's ALA ARABIA tat on my arm. Ha,ha!


Andrew's hairy leg and the "tattoo" I drew the next day.



I couldn't believe I won't be able to watch Happy Feet tomorrow. Not on the iMax theatre? After swearing to myself that I wouldn't miss it for the world?
Whaaat?

The days have gone real slow for me. I wonder when everything's going to be so hectic again I feel suicidal.

0 comments: