What's your heartsong?

I really thought I wouldn't be able to see it today.
I still have so much I want to see. BORAT, ANG PAMANA ... Yikes.
(Cariri if you're reading this, pinagbigyan ako ni Mommy! hahaha. We'll be super busy up until the day before our flight. But we still manage to squeeze in time for Mumble! heehee.)

HAPPY FEET isn't your typical animated film. I love that it's a musical animated film. I hope kids would learn how to appreciate musicals more after watching it. Plus it also talked about animal rights. And I love that.

Speaking of animal rights, I want you guys to read this entry I typed on Multiply regarding animal rights, and how strongly I feel about it.

Here's the link:

Animal cruelty stops now.
Help me, Help them!

READ IT AND WEEP, MY FRIENDS.

I was just watching this documentary on NatGeo about an outbreak coming from the pigs. And they were just pushing them into this pit and burrying them alive. They also shot them to death, and the pigs were screaming.

Are people really (this) cold-hearted these days?
THEN FUCK YOU FOR THAT.

Wait a minute.
No really.
F YOU FOR THAT.
Jeez.

Whatever I saw on Happy Feet today, I hope people really were as caring and as compassionate as they were in the movie.

Animals deserve their part of the world. And you might think of it as boring, but wait until it would really affect you. I just hope you won't regret that you didn't even lift a finger when that day comes.

ANYWAYS, that's enough ire for the day.

I haven't found my heartsong yet, because the song hasn't been made for me yet. Err. it hasn't been composed or released yet, I guess. Or maybe because I easily lose myself. Don't worry. Just because I don't have a heartsong doesn't make me any less of a person.

I can be Mumble.

And so I leave you with this (really silly but cute) question:
WHAT'S YOUR HEARTSONG?

0 comments: