More cheese?

"Love makes virgins of us all and gives us wings"
- Elvin Valerio

This wise man has shared so much to me and has taught me a lot without pushing too hard to stuff all the words in my head. He just does that. Its part of his magic. Its actually weird because its a side of Chucky I haven't seen before. And you know what, he's actuallyr right. He's right about a lot of things.

Love can do that though. It transforms us into something else. Something bigger. Something greater. Something better. Its just so ironic how it can bring us down. Tear us apart. Make us go crazy.

Sometimes I wish it was easier to forget all the bad things and just think about the good ones. I wish love did that too. I wish it could overcome all the shit.

But in reality, there are times when its not enough. Then all the other factors come to mind.
Okay maybe you're going to go all "No you're wrong" on me, but unless you haven't seen the bad side of it all, then you don't know what I'm talking about. Its hard to admit but even love has... a bad side.

I always thought Weddings were great. Weddings were easy. Weddings... are actually scary. Unless you're dead sure about a certain person... that's when... they become easier. That's when you know you're really ready to deal with all the scary stuff about that person...about your lives...about Love.

"Love is easy".

No. It's not. It never is. There is always something there to complicate things.
I believe that...the greatest love is...when people don't really understand what's going on except for the two people in love with each other.

In the movie Brokeback Mountain, Annis and Jack loved each other so much. And I know this should be a gender issue but actually its not. Love sees past through these things. And its amazing how two people can fight for that feeling. But that could only be possible if... you let love take over.

Let love take over everything. Every part, every vein, every bone, every cell of your body. And then...that's when things would get easy.

Do you actually get what I'm trying to say? Don't hold it back. Never hold it back. You're going to the wrong direction if you do.
Let them in. Let them in.

And then maybe...just maybe... Love could really show you the greatest things in life.
Just make sure they're doing the same thing too.

Don't be stupid enough to go on a one way street. Love can make you do that. Either you're aware of it or stupid enough to ignore it.
The manual doesn't include being a martyr to be happy.

This is sappy.
Jeez. I can't believe watching One Tree Hill over and over can do this to you.

HAHA!... but hey, I actually meant all of that.

It feels great to be in love just... don't be stupid.
I should start reading a lot of poetry starting tomorrow.
Hmm...Add that on my must-must list.

This is so sappy, I didn't even know if I made sense. But someone taught me how to stand by my words. And I am.

I'm so thankful to know a lot of people who has taught me a lot. Well yes, they can end up hurting you...but as that cliche goes... what doesn't kill only makes you stronger.

Life can suck..but it will go on, believe it or not. As much as we think the world will end for us.
God gives us a lot of people to lean on. And of course God himself will always be there. And of course...he's that one person we should let in...fully.

And...don't leave people behind.
Because once they let you in...

..they give it all.


I'm not sure if I already posted it, but I just felt like posting it (again, if I already have). I found it last night while I was looking for my old template.

Speaking of template, the blog is almost done. I'm still searching for online HTML tutorial (what a dork) so I can edit some more. And I'm waiting for Lance's response to my HTML question.

Jeez I hate that everything is about HTML now!

I'm glad you guys liked it. But I REALLY want a drop-down menu!
FUCK!
Okay, am I showing signs of desperation? That's a good thing so some good 'ol soul would want to help me.

WISHLIST, PREDICTIONS and PLANS coming up!

0 comments: