Twelve Twenty-four, Two Thousand and Six.

HAPPY MONTHSARY, BABE.
















Ohmigosh, stop laughing already. These photos were taken eons ago.
We were young and so in love. Ha,ha!

Seriously -

THIRTY FIVE MONTHS.
No one thought we'd get this far. Hell, I don't even think you thought we'd get this far. But hey, we didn't just prove everyone else wrong, we also proved ourselves wrong. Because we're still fighting even if there are times when we don't know what exactly we're fighting for.

I don't know why I go so crazy over this relationship, and you don't know why you're still in it.

But, we're still here. And I know we'll always be. Like we both intend to.

You will be the only one who can make or break me.

I cannot wait to marry you. Seriously.
I've said this a million times, but if you asked me now I'd definitely say yes.
I love every bit of you, Andrew.

Oh and no, we cannot name our children Chantel and Chanel.
Please.
End of discussion.

0 comments: