Yes! Finally, a poser!

Hahaha! Parang masaya pa no? Nakakatuwa lang kase.

REGINA GOERGE.
Hahaha. Love the spelling. Ayos. Pati ba naman yung ABOUT ME hindi mo pinalampas? Aysus.
She just used one photo of me, but what really ticked me off was copying my ABOUT ME profile. Iba na pag salita mo yung ninanakaw.

WelI I kind of know her friend who commented, "That's her Honey, I took that".
CLICK THIS. CLICK THIS.
She was this girl who sent this specific message to Andrew dated March 2005:

"MY FRIEND TOLD ME KASI TO ADD U UP HIR
EH... UHM... YOU KNOW WHAT?? I THINK
YOU'RE HOT! HEHE... san location mo??? uhm..
cavite?? sayang may girlfriend ka na... ok lang
makipag friend seo... labas namn tayo sometime...
if you don't mind..."


I think she was pissed at me for replying, saying something like "He has a girlfriend, don't you get that?" Basta, something like that. And I don't think she has gotten over it since.
Isn't that funny?

I'm sorry sweetie. You girls started it.

The ironic thing is, MAMATAY KA SA INGGIT was written as her shout-out. Not to sound stuck-up but isn't that supposed to be MY line? Specifically FOR people like YOU?

Oh, go to hell.
Or better yet, EAT CAKE!
Hahaha.

Okay.
Maybe you're not bad at all.
So girls, I hope I made your dream come true. Now you can have all the attention you want!

ENJOY!
I love you guys!

P.S.
I LOVE YOU AMIRAH. Thanks for telling me, I MISS YOU!! :-)

0 comments: