From our lonely to your happy hearts.


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!


OMG I've never felt this low on Valentines. Okay, shut up Justin T. Ha,ha. I'm playing J.T.'s "(Another song) All over again" and if you know how it goes, you can't blame me for feeling so sentimental right now.

Its the first time we're spending it apart. Although we did talk about having this sort of grand celebration when I get back home. We'd celebrate our third anniversary and valentines. But until then I'll just have to distort my face with all the frowning and sighing.

Yesterday, he surprised me by uploading this song in his Multiply account saying this:

this is as far as I could go in being "Senti"
lalo na kapag magisa lang ako sa dorm.. at weekend, nako! killer song, mapapalalim ang isip ko bigla...
Beb nakakarelate ako dito, hehe pakinggan m nalang :D


And this is how the lyrics goes (its in Tagalog, btw) :


" ... Hinihiling bawat oras kapiling ka sa lahat ng aking ginagawa
Ikaw lamang ang nasa isip ko sinta
Sana'y di na tayo magkahiwalay kahit kailan pa man

Ikaw lamang ang aking minamahal
Ikaw lamang ang tanging inaasam
Makapiling ka, habang buhay, Ikaw lamang sinta
Wala na akong hihingin pa, wala na..."


Its actually very rare for Andrew to be senti and all, I really appreciate what he did, he made me feel like he was right next to me. He said that song really makes him miss me so much. Ha,ha. I love that its his song for me, it explains how he really feels daw . And for someone who doesn't do that very often, I believe him.

And in return, I recorded a video of myself...ACK. Singing to this song:

"You've got this look i can't describe,
You make me feel like I'm alive,
When everything else is au fait,
Without a doubt you're on my side,
Heaven has been away too long,
Can't find the words to write this song,
Oh, Your love..."


Exactly. I swore I would never make those types of videos, but hey. When it comes to love, you cross the line. Even if its a line you drew yourself.

I want our telenovela OBB to happen in the next 5 minutes, Babe.

0 comments: