Here's one for you.

Starting today, we are no longer friends.
We were never friends anyway.
I no longer give a rat's ass what you have to say about me or anything for that matter.

I've had it.
I no longer want to pretend that its okay to have you around.
I hate that you keep pretending that you know me when we've barely even spent an hour together.

I don't want to be mean to you, because I don't know you.
I don't know what kind of a person you are, or what your favorite color really is.
I don't even know your middle name.
But you're making it so easy for me to do.

Stop kissing my ass.
And stop pretending to be nice to me.
I can smell you.

Stop acting like you can ever be anything in life.
Learn how to be yourself before you say something like that.
If you were, I could've loved you more.
I could've appreciated you more.

Because you're a nice person.
And I can see that.
But why'd you start this?
Why didn't you stop yourself?
Hindi kase maganda yung ginagawa mo eh.

You're not even half of who I am and I'm saying that as a person.
Not even close.
Ang shallow mo, grabe.
You don't know anything.
Anything about me.

We are no longer friends.
We are no longer acquaintances.
Fuck off.
I don't need you, you don't need me.
We won't be a loss to each other.


I wish I never met you.
I wish I never see you again.
You are the worst person I know.
You started this anyway.
But I'm ending it now.
Go to hell.

What goes around, comes around.
You'll see.

God, forgive me.

0 comments: