Catch me if you can.

Let's kick it old school.
(In random order)

EL CHEAPO



Me and my good friend, Eric!



Sun worshippers: Drew, Me and George



Ready to conquer!



I'm good knowing he worships me, too.



Planting one on me. I love!


VTRs



Attending a VTR at Monaco with Drew and Tabs



Bust talking to Girlfriend number two. (Kidding!)



After attending separate VTRs. Haha!



Me and my Gf, Mara accompanying Drew and Tabs to a VTR



Lovin' our tops. Drew got me mine, he got his from his cousin, Reagan!



MY FIRST COMMERCIAL (as an extra!!!)



Serious girls : Abbie, Stephie and Abby!



I love them.



Arvi's Angels (Arvi is our agent, and I love him!!!)



GOTSY REUNION



With fellow Yayas, Cham and Saab



Keepin' the 17 friendship alive! Hahaha. Thanks Chammy for the ride! Love you!



Saab texted at 3 AM after we met up: "Gnyt Abbie, I love you forever!" God knows I'll love Saab forever, too!


MISSING COLLEGE LIFE



Me and my girlfriends, Mara and Yadah!



Hahaha!


SHREK'S GREENGIRLS



AlaBANG girls: Me, Chi and Maoie!



In the skull-printed tunic Andrew got me.


HATING PETER, LOVING MARY JANE



I just love my shorts! Hahaha!



Someone's happy.


MORE RANDOMITYRANDOMNESS:

I HAVE THE VOGUE SEPTEMBER 06 ISSUE. Not in my hands though, let's just say I have Saab to thank since she's obsessed over Kirsten, too. (Thank you Zuv for sharing some info. Hahaha!)

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THE TRANSFORMERS. At first I was really hesistant to see it because I was scared the film would be a disappointment to a Transformers fan like me. I used to watch it as a kid even if I didn't really understand what was going on, all I know was that I loved the part where they transform into robots. I thought it was best to preserve their glory in my head (in not so good resolution) but after I saw the trailer I went bonkers. Too bad I'll be experiencing it on DVD. Good thing we have surround sound back in Jeddah. Now. Popcorn, anyone?

IMAGO'S "SUNDO" IS MY MESSAGE ALERT TONE! Sorry, I'm in love with the song (I'm also singing it right now).

I'VE BEEN CRAVING FOR MOO ICE CREAM AND SUSHI SINCE LAST NIGHT! Anyone who's willing to pig out with me - CALL ME!

ENERVON WORKS! Must drink two glasses everyday! Hahaha!

Okay that's all the gobbledygook there is to share for today.
Oh and watch Shrek the third! It rocks! You'll see the Transformers trailer, too! Hahaha! Woohoo!

0 comments: