I'm It.

*LATE POST!!

THE GORGEOUS JOEY TAGGED ME! And that was right before I read Lucy's blog and asked her to tag me, so... THE GORGEOUS LUCY tagged me too. LOL!

This is what you are supposed to do. Cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game.

Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.

After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.


READY? OKAY! Hahaha.

1. My biggest fear in life is to fall face flat on the ground. AND break a tooth or worse, lose a tooth. That's why whenever I run really fast, or walk on a floor full of wires or things I can stumble on, I cover my mouth to "protect" it, I also sometimes bite both my lower and upper lip. Especially when there are stairs involved.

2. When I'm bored, I play with my face too much or pinch my nose bridge a lot. Either I make a lot of silly faces, or like "pull" my cheeks together. I pinch my nose bridge every damn day because I believe that it would help fulfill my mission in life - to get a nose like Nicole Kidman. And hey, a few weeks ago my friends told me they've been hearing rumors in school that I had my nose fixed! Isn't that just weird? Oh yeah. That's because I am weird.

3. I am the most paranoid person to ever walk this earth. I tend to overanalyze EVERYTHING from what Andrew's "HEHE" really meant at the end of his message. Did he mean to say that he found it funny, or was he being sarcastic? And then things start to get to my head and I end up thinking that he's mad and then I start a BIG fight out of it. Paranoid much? There is never enough paranoia in my life.

4. I contradict myself a LOT. Jeez, I don't think I have to explain myself on this. I'm one messed up person. Like Marissa Cooper, only I have far more sensible reasons to have this screwed up brain. Okay maybe Marissa did have sensible reasons, too.

5. I hate having fair skin. I always wished I was born tan. Whenever I see photos of tan girls I always think of them as godesses who'd sit by the beach everyday. Yet when I see photos of really white girls, I start to wish I maintained my old skin tone before I got so dark. Now tell me, is that weird or what?

6. I always complain about not gaining weight. But that's because I don't eat much as I used to. And even after I skipped a meal or slept really late, I expect not to lose weight! HOW WEIRD IS THAAAT?


Oh and Jo, I am so with you on numbers five and six. Luce, I'm so with you on number six. Hahaha!

I TAG: Cams, Nininz, Lance, George, Badge and Ayeen!

Oh and before I end this....

AT WORLD'S END AT GB3 WITH MY KIDLAT FRIENDS



Me, Yoy and Mara! I missed them!



Parang wala lang. The BOYS! Ivan, Pich and Mark!


WEDDING ESSENTIALS' WEDDING EXHIBIT INVITE


Make-up by Tatin Yang, Gown by Edwin Tan


INQUIRER, 2bU!



This was for Bianca Consunji's graduation article, taken a day before my graduation!
Make-up by Tatin Yang, Photo by Ocs Alvarez, Dress by Karimadon



Taken after a shoot for Inquirer, coming out mid-June, can't wait! Thanks again, Biancs!!!
Hair and Make-up by Claire and Ricky Diokno (I love them!)


Okay that's it.

Oh and HAPPY 40TH MONTHSARY, BABE!

0 comments: