Hello, Stranger.

Damn, it was a lot more sexier when Natalie Portman said it. Hahaha. Oh well.

Sometimes, believe it or not... I have strangers to thank for making my day. One of my most unforgettable strangers was this lady who sat at the table opposite ours in McDonald's. We had just finished praying and were starting to dig-in when she approached us just as she left her table.

"Akala ko ako lang yung nagpe-pray ng before meals sa public. Its nice to see young people do it too. Keep it up!"

That's all I needed to hear from stranger to make my day. The best part of it all was that I know I made God happy with that, too!


Another stranger I will never forget is this girl who talked to me right outside the Topshop dressing room in Glorietta 2.

I was holding the Kate Moss hotpants Andrew was getting me (I had just tried it on) when she came to me.

"You're Abbie right?"

"Um..yes."

I already had this big smile plastered on my face.

"I read your blog!"

"OMG REALLY? WOOOW!"

Now I look even more amazed.

"Topshop ka nanaman ah!"

"Oo nga eh! Hahaha!"


After she got out from the dressing room I asked her what her name was.

"ZYRA!"

"Thanks ah!!! Ang cool, sobra!"


ZYRA. Thanks for making my day twice as good as it already was! Hope I did get your name right. If you ever see me again, please don't hesitate to call me! I love it when I see online friends in person! You might just be the stranger that I needed to help save my day!

0 comments: