I don't need you to make me feel better.

It would have helped if you were beautiful. You're nothing but rotten and dead to me. That's how much I hate you.

Haha. Exagge. But really. That's X, N times for you. X, X, X, X, X!

Hey you know what? I've been really thinking about getting a tat. Ann gave me this really good idea to get it in...secret. Hahaha. I wanna have it in a totally different color (like the one she suggested). Skull and crossbones, heart-shaped "eyes" with a crown on the left side, about two to three inches, way below the right side of my back. I don't want it to be visible even if I have really low rise jeans on. Well yeah, maybe a bit visible in really low rise jeans. Hahaha. But its gonna be quite hard to see in the color I want. So that's cool. I really want to think about it. If I'm undecided before I leave for Jeddah, then it means its gonna take some time. Just remember that you heard the idea from me. If someone gets it before me, they're copycats. Hahahaha! LOL. If I don't get it soon, I'll get one before I turn 30, if I still want it by then.

I'm so exhausted. Spent three days and two nights at Ann's. Exagge, the original plan was overnight lang.

I FINALLY WENT TO SERENDRA NA! I can't believe it, its like super near the condo we bought and guess what... Mabubukas sila ng Topshop dun! AND andun lang yung Cupcakes by Sonja! Ann's boyfriend Lau treated us after dinner to cupcakes the other night. Daming artista, exagge. CHECK! Hahaha!

I SUPER LOVE CUPCAKES. I WANT A BOX OF CHOCOLATE SURPRISE, PLEASE?

Oh and guess who's here.
Ja. Hahahaha! He finally landed today and hell yes we are meeting up after 5 years of not seeing each other. Woohoo!

Okay gotta gotta drool to sleep. Exagge, I am SO sleepy.
PILLOW TO DROOL ON - CHECK!

0 comments: