If I were Parisienne, how do I say "video"?

"You know English English people would use 'Photographs' and Americans would most likely say 'Pictures'. So how would I say 'Video' in a genuine parisian way?"

"Veejo"
"Veedyo"
"Vee-deux"

"Okay nevermind thanks."


Hahaha. Talk about having really helpful friends around. Everyday at 3AM - Lance, Jaybo and I would chat and we call the conference - THE GANGBANG ROOM. Hahahaha! So, its like when all three of us are online, we'd be chatting with each other individually and Jay would go "TO THE GANGBANG ROOM!" Mwahaha. On most days we have matching status messages too.

JAY : "DON'T LISTEN TO KNOWITALLS. SHIT HAPPENS."
LANCE : "DON'T ASK ME, I'M NOT A KNOWITALL!"
ABBIE : "KNOWITALLS ARE STOOPID!"

And there you have it. Our rage against know-it-alls. Hahaha. You must admit though, they are kinda irritating. Although I admit to be one sometimes...or is that most of the time? But I only do so because people around me have "looked down" on me. So in times of need...you MUST always, always fight back.

Stab them with your pen! Or err...keyboard! Hahaha.

Funny thing though, now that Kuya got me THE JOURNEY, Powerbooks Greenbelt and Glorietta have already been texting (PBS Greenbelt already called me this morning) about the reservation I made for the book since I got back home. Hahaha. OH, THE IRONY OF LIFE.

I have so much to tell you guys but I'm off to church in a few. So I gotta get ready. Promise, will post pictures in my next entry.

PLEASE GET SEVENTEEN'S JUNE ISSUE, btw.

0 comments: