When are you coming over?

You! Make sure you arrive on the 19th so I can take you with me to Shawarmaland. And you! Make sure you come over real soon or I'm gonna whoop your ass so bad you wished you never flew in to begin with. Hahahaha!

I am just so ATAT.

Okay so.
Photos, anyone?

UNANG HIRIT
Laureen styled us for a back-to-school segment.



Me, Laureen, Sam and Dior at UH's dressing room, waiting for our turn!


Laureen giving me some love. I totely love her.


Me, Sam, Dior and Laur on our way to Makati to drop me off after the show.



DREW'S ENROLMENT.
After UH, went straight to Dasma to meet up with Babe and our friends.




On my way in an empty public transpo. Sorta...on my way.



Admin.


Gimme some lovin', Babe!


Now this girl, I love so much - Mara!!!



OWNING KATE (part one)
At the Kate Moss line launch at TS Glorietta 2.



My friends have convinced me to get this IF its still going to be available in size 6, which I doubt.


Can't wait for the metallic one to come!!



Its what I've really wanted to get. The signature K top. Woohoo!



APANG FLORESCIO IS THE NEW NIGEL BARKER.
All photos courtesy of Apang Florescio.
Taken after a shoot for Seventeen at Sara's. Gotta love the photos.



Summer girls Saab and Abbie by Apang.



I'm loving this photo. It reminds me of that Burberry ad with Rachel Weisz.



So OK! Magazine material!



So yeah.
Tomorrow I'll be meeting up with Ann, Carlo and Ban. I'm gonna be staying at Ann's overnight. Thank God I have money left pa. I think we'll be eating at the carinderia near Ann's school (DLSU-taft) since she lives near there anyway. Hahaha. Yearight. Like there's some sorta carinderia in that area. Oh yeah right, Starbucks! LOL! Kidding! I love Starbucks, I miss staring at the Banana Choclit Chip Loaves and Muffins I can't wait to get them all in my mouth. WAH.

I effing hate being broke.
But hell yeah. ANYTHING FOR YOU KATE.

0 comments: