Comments? Violent Reactions? Wala? Okay.

Mala-qbox ito. Haha.
From latest to oldest cbox tags, in all of its HTML CODED glory! I was too lazy to the the :smily: codes out. Lol.


23 Aug 07, 22:37
Angie: loving the new template. very abbie-ish. lalala love ya

LALALALOVE YOU TOO ANJ!

23 Aug 07, 21:45
nadine: wow abbie!!ganda ganda!!so artsy!!nyahaha!!bagay n bgay ng tlga for a 21-yr old!!Nyahaha!!pero swear, its soo cool!!i wish i was good with these codes too!!!:(

Nako, di din ako magaling sa codes! I just stick with one HTML code and I just replace the photos! Heehee! :-D Thanks Nads!

23 Aug 07, 19:00
toni: I like rooney too! pero yung sorry sorry lang alam ko:)

I know little of their songs but I know they all rock. Lalo na yung lead. WOOHOO!

23 Aug 07, 19:00
toni: I like the new layout abbie!:) It's very abbie. haha. Anyway, I miss you! I hope you'd go online more. Kindly change na my link when you have the time. Thanks Abs!

Hey sure! I always go OL naman, but I mostly hang in Multi. Hahaha! Sige now that I've changed my template, I will update here more! Let's all wish na di ako laging ginagabi from work!


23 Aug 07, 18:47
tric: wow abbie! nice! i love yours too! :)

THANK YOU TRIC! Yours rocks! LOVE IT!


23 Aug 07, 18:13
bliss weddings: hi just dropping by :)

Loving your website!!!


23 Aug 07, 13:47
Tinkai: Very nice! :D

Tinks! Thank you!!!


23 Aug 07, 12:11
reese: OMG ABBIE!! ang ganda ng new layout mo!!!! love it!!! galing mo eh! *inggit mode* haha! :)

Promise??? Wah kinilig ako! Salamat Reesey!


21 Aug 07, 17:21
maite: chaka mo abbie!



21 Aug 07, 16:43
.diana.: hey idol =)..cud u stil remembr me?? i believe I saw u in la salle lately.. =)..just dropping by.. :P

Hi Di! Oo naman I still do! Wah! La Salle where? Dasma? Baka you saw someone else sweetie, I'm in the Middle East now. :-(


18 Aug 07, 15:20
Max: I love reading your blog. :D Link! LInk! :D

Hey thanks Max, I love yours too! CUTE ENTRIES, panalo!



18 Aug 07, 11:26
jervin: kumusta po kayu ate? :)

Okay naman ako. :-) Salamat sa pagtanong!


17 Aug 07, 22:43
zyra: hey you girly, do u have friendster? coz i've seen one, u know kenneth punzalan???

Yes I do, but I don't use my real name anymore. My first one is inactive. Heehee!
And yes I do know Kenneth! He's my Kuya! Heehee. How do you know him? He's been my friend since high-school.



17 Aug 07, 16:32
Pot: ABBIE!! :) Aww, miss you!

POT SUPER MISS NA KITA!


17 Aug 07, 14:28
tric: love love abbie :) hehe its funny that i made a new template too, and my reason is.. because im turning 20. haha! *KISS*

*HIGH-FIVE* at pareho talaga tayo ng reason! Kaya tayo nagkakasundo eh! Heehee! I LOVE LOVE LOVE TRIC TOOO!


16 Aug 07, 17:52
Leah: I LOVE U ABBIE! I hail thee! LOL! ;-D

Hahahaha! I LOVE YOU LEY! Ikaw talaga!


16 Aug 07, 03:03
Francie: Oh I miss you a lot Abs, btw I changed my url, i got a new blog. Take care gorgeous.

Will change your link asap, Francie! LOVE YOU!


15 Aug 07, 20:43
Mariel: I miss you Abbie!

Miss you too Mar!


15 Aug 07, 19:29
bliss weddings: hi just dropping by :)

Thanks for doing so!


15 Aug 07, 14:28
Crisel: Hey abbie! Miss you! :) Hope you're doing all right.. I'm here if you need anything with your blog redesign =p

CRISELLLLL! I miss hearing from you! And yes, I will PM you about my question asap! :-)


14 Aug 07, 17:59
Ayeen: Can't wait for your new template Abs! :-D *hugs*

Yay, thanks Yeen! *HUGS*


14 Aug 07, 17:26
Bea: Your july 30 post is v. v. inspiring :)

What's inspiring is reading comments like these. Thank you so much, Bea!


13 Aug 07, 11:35
Addie: is here again. :)

ADDIE I MISS YOUR POSTS! Stop going on hiatus mode already! :-(


12 Aug 07, 01:19
Vilee: Hello Abbie! :)

VILEE!!! Hello! :-)


10 Aug 07, 05:07
maske: hello

Hi Maske! :-)


9 Aug 07, 18:48
jervin: kumusta po? hehe

Okay naman Jervin, sana okay ka rin. :-)


7 Aug 07, 17:28
toni: ABBIE! >:D<

*HUGS TONI BACK*


6 Aug 07, 22:11
Jove: HUG Abbie :)

I SUPER LOVE YOU JOVE!!!


6 Aug 07, 15:01
zyra: abbie!!! what's up with you? missed your blog, my pc is busted that's why. when i you coming back?

ZYRA!!! Hey!!! Heehee! Nako, gandang tanong!! ... NEXT YEAR!


4 Aug 07, 12:20
Shang: A belated happy birthday to Andrew :)

Thank you, on his behalf, Shang!


4 Aug 07, 12:00
jervin: hello

Hello! Haha!

4 Aug 07, 04:16
Addie: missed Abbie Almasco.

Abbie misses Addie too. :-(


3 Aug 07, 19:40
Raya: Hello, Abbie! :)

RAYA MISS NA KITA!!!


2 Aug 07, 18:56
aldrinbot: padaan lng po..

Haha,kulit ng nickname mo. Salamat sa pagdaan Aldrin!



2 Aug 07, 15:51
jervin: hello :)

Hello Jervin!


1 Aug 07, 15:38
faye: hi abbie! i want to try modeling. hehehe :) any tips on how i can start?

ACK! Hope its not too late for my reply (nah, its never too late)!
Try getting photos done first, then you can walk-in agencies and start from there! OH and when you hear about a model search going on, JOIN! Join ka lang ng join!!! ;-)

1 Aug 07, 12:35
jervin: padaan po sa unang araw ng agosto! :)

Hahaha!!! Salamat!!!


1 Aug 07, 10:52
pam: hey abbie! nice entry you've got there!!! i think that you already started to work towards change by just posting your entry. its simple but straight forward. kuddos to you!!

PAAMMMMY! Wow, super thanks for the comment, I really appreciate that you still like me even if there are changes... Love ya Pam! *hugs*


31 Jul 07, 12:20
jervin: padaan po.. kumusta po? :)

Hahaha! Okay parin! Salamat! :-D



30 Jul 07, 18:01
Ches: Haha, hayaan niyo na. Di naman coherent 'yung pinagsasabi niya ('yung crazy spammer). :P

Sana makipagfriends na talaga siya saatin Ches. Love you, Adoribel!


30 Jul 07, 12:20
jervin: padaan po! :)

Sige, daan lang ng daan! Masaya ito! Haha.


30 Jul 07, 12:09
abby: ang pathetic nung nagbadmouth kay abbie. grow up!

Wow, I love your name! :-D Hay nako Abby, hayaan nalang natin sila. Tsk.


29 Jul 07, 21:30
pam: wow!!!! someone's updating!!! everyone's dying to hear from you!!! =)

Oh wow. Heehee! Pammy!!! HI!! :-D


29 Jul 07, 16:59
Ayeen: ABBIE! MISS YOUR POSTS! :-D

Aw Ayeen! I'm really updating SOOOON!


29 Jul 07, 13:23
Blogger Tutor: Blogger Tutor



29 Jul 07, 12:02
aldrinbot: daan lng po hehe

Sureness! Haha!


28 Jul 07, 10:32
jervin: cute ng blog parang ikaw.. :) xlink po tayu.. ty:)

Uy salamat! Nako problema ko na nga yung mga links ko, puno na yung drop-down menu bar! Hahaha!

27 Jul 07, 14:03
aldrinbot: wow nice blog.. x link po tau.. tnx :biggrin:

Salamat! ;-D


27 Jul 07, 12:15
farr: hello po,ang ganda po ng blog niyo...

Uy Farr, maraming salamat!!!


27 Jul 07, 07:01
giannina: hello! :D ingats lagi..

HI NININZ!!! Ingat ka rin lagi ah!


21 Jul 07, 00:39
Addie: Yay! Kaya mo yan! Go Abbie! I'm happy for you..Love lots <3

Hay sana talaga! Salamat Addie.


20 Jul 07, 13:06
CAMS: Choclit Cake! I love you! :* Miss miss miss you much xoxo

Choclit Cake! I LOVE YOU TOO! So sorry wasn't able to reply to your text. I was swamped with claims at work! BOO!


19 Jul 07, 14:55
Ches: Hey Abs! I really miss you :(

Me too Adoribel. :-(


19 Jul 07, 13:38
shang: I can't believe this person would actually waste his/her time trash talking ate abbie. I pity little poor you. It must suck being you.

Hay Shar, let's just let them be. Love you girl!


19 Jul 07, 03:38
maite: hahahaha! you miss abbie-poser-social-climber-*****-cocksuckerr? duhh! award to you all!



15 Jul 07, 22:26
tric: abbie! random question, what color gusto mo motif ng wedding mo? :) la lang. i hope you're doing great. we all miss you! hehe! :)

I LOVE THAT QUESTION! Alam mo I don't know yet eh! Ang hirap nga eh! Heehee! Grabe, this is super exciting! Haha!


13 Jul 07, 15:52
regine: ayieee.. kilig naman! wedding talks :D yieee... hihi, in Gods time everything will be done. dba nga what we gots to do gots to do. first things 1st :D kudos. mwah mwah

Hi Reg!!! Hay thanks for reminding me about that again, it really helps when I think of that phrase. :-*


13 Jul 07, 04:14
len: heyheyhey abbie!

LENNY! I SUPER MISS YOU!


12 Jul 07, 17:08
upper viceo: i miss you!!! :D

LALO KA NA UP, MISS NA MISS NA KITA!!!


10 Jul 07, 16:09
kaberday: haymissyou. hope you got my text message.

I did Kaberday!!!! :-*


9 Jul 07, 04:01
Angie: missing abbie big time.

Don't worry, I'm back now, Anj!


8 Jul 07, 15:51
Vilee: Hi Abbie! I missed your posts.

Aw Vil, don't worry I'm here now!!!! ;-)


8 Jul 07, 11:00
nadine: hi abbie!wow, wedding talks na ah!!im excited for you!!wow,i mean,halos magka age lang tau pero ako ntatakot pa kng anong mangyyri sa future ko!!:P eep!!!

Oo nga eh! Grabe! Alam mo Nads, lately natatakot na ako. Natatakot na na-eexcite na ewan. :-(


6 Jul 07, 19:13
Tinka: Where are you na Abbie. We miss you. :)

TINKS! I'm back, I'm back!


6 Jul 07, 12:38
shang: awww...i miss your posts ate abbie. how's life been treating you lately? MWAH!

Its all good Shara dear! But its hard. WAH.


6 Jul 07, 09:49
ishna87: i miss you and your blogs abbie! :D take care.

ISH! MY ISH! Wah. I'm back now! Heehee! :-D You take care too sweets!


6 Jul 07, 05:33
kryss: abbie, i read your blog that you wanted antoi-ish furniture.. u can check out muebles italiano at g4. im a fan of marie too.bought my bed there. :) check it out!

AH YEAH! I see that! Sige thanks for telling me, I will check it out when I get back!!! :-D


5 Jul 07, 15:27
kaberday: imissyou and your posts.. haaay!

Aw Kaberday I miss you too!


4 Jul 07, 15:57
Sky: Hi Ate Abbie! Have you seen the Dior fashion show in Versailles pictures?

Hi Sky! :-) No I haven't! :-( Are they grool? :-D


3 Jul 07, 19:13
giannina: hello! ingats! :D

Nininz! Ingat ka rin! :-D


3 Jul 07, 18:17
toni: I MISS YOU ABBIEEEE!:)

Tone I miss you too!


1 Jul 07, 04:46
Addie: And also, super belated happy bday! :) Magkasunod nga pala kau Cams, heehee! <33

Yezzeree! Magkasunod kami ni Cake ko! Heehee! :-D Miss you na Addie!


1 Jul 07, 04:44
Addie: ... is missing Abbie Almasco (:

I really do miss you too!


30 Jun 07, 22:04
Tinka: Miss you..

Grabe Tinks na-miss din kita, super!


29 Jun 07, 22:24
Leeoban: hiya :) just thought of making myself busy on here :) im also blogging here na, how do you add people here ba??

Sa html mo yun mapapaltan! kaya mo yan, magaling ka naman dun! Love you Ban. MISS YOU SO MUCH.


29 Jun 07, 21:28
DIANA: Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Super thanks! :-D


29 Jun 07, 21:27
DIANA: ate abbie! i got something for you on my Multiply site.. pls. read my blog.. i really got something for you there that u shud believe..PLEASE +) .btw.

Yeah I read it na, and I LOVE IT SOBRA. Na-touch ako, Di. It really means a lot to me. *bearhugs*


26 Jun 07, 02:17
len: im gonna make an entry about you biebie.. hmm... ill make it if I still have time later. hehe..were having a practice right now for our call flow certification.. basta if I have time.. Ill make one..

AW LEN! I miss you.


26 Jun 07, 02:14
len: abbie.. belated.. hay.. wala na kame ni mark.. huhu..

ANOOOOOOOOO????


25 Jun 07, 19:25
pam: happy birthday abbie!!!

Uy thanks!!! :-D Eeee! hahaha!


25 Jun 07, 18:14
daniella: belated happy birthday...bon voyage

Aw thanks a lot Daniella. Love your name!


25 Jun 07, 15:53
leah: yaks! na late ako sa pagbati..ehehe..HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS ABBIE ANTOINETTE!
hekhek. love you girl!

Okay lang yun! Better late than never! Like how late I'm replying to comments! heehee! Love you!!!


25 Jun 07, 06:15
Raya: Belated happy birthday, Abbie! God bless you! :-)

Aw, thanks Rai. God bless you too!


24 Jun 07, 20:48
ELLA: happy birthday pretty abbie ♥ take care =)

Thank you pretty Ella!! :-) You take care too!


24 Jun 07, 19:40
reese: happy birthday to my supermodel online buddy! :) gudluck and godbless on everything! :) stay sweet and humble! :)

REESEY! OMG grabe ka naman ng uber-cool FRIEND! ;-) You stay as great as you are Reesey! *HUGS*


24 Jun 07, 18:56
annie: HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBIE! May God continue to shower you with his eternal love. Keep smiling! Love ya long time! :)

Annie, thank you so much for the greeting! :-) I know God will continue blessing you too! :-)


24 Jun 07, 16:47
nadine: abbie, bday mo??!!wow..happy bday love!!:D take care gorgeous!:D *besos*

Thanks Gorgeous!!! :-D


24 Jun 07, 15:38
Janny: happy bday doodle! :D

Aww thanks Janny!!!


24 Jun 07, 14:35
2net: ei abbie nice site eh.. happy birthday... :biggrin: ingatz..

Uy thanks! Sobrang salamat! :-D


24 Jun 07, 10:11
Vilee: Hello Abbie! Happy birthday! :) GOD bless.

Thanks, Vil!!! :-) God bless you too!


24 Jun 07, 09:58
Tric: Happy birthday, beautiful!! May God bless you even more! :) Much love!! :heart:

I know he will continue to bless both of us more Tric! Love you!


24 Jun 07, 09:54
nadine: hi abbie!!r u back in jeddah nA?aww, y dont u try modeling there to keep urself busy?!hehe..i hope ur feelin better abbie!!:D kiss, kiss!!xoxo!

Nako, iba yung look na hinahanap nila dito for modeling! :-( Sayang din. haha!


23 Jun 07, 07:13
lenq: hi abbie... hay.. i miss you.. im happy that you and andrew are even stronger now.. kame ng Nieko.. ewan ko.. hay...

Aw Lenny. :-(


23 Jun 07, 03:25
regine: that blog entry hit me. ur such an influential writer. thnx for that heartwarming entry my eyes are opened now.^^ just pray. everything will go their when we ask,ryt?

Oh wow Reg. Na-touch ako sobra. Salamat ng marami. Its really comments and people like you that make me want to go further. Thank God for friends like you!


22 Jun 07, 17:56
Tric: aawww abbie. as long as you both have each other and as long as the love is there, nothing else matters. you have his heart with you. ♥

Aw Tric, super thanks! *bearhugs*


22 Jun 07, 07:53
Addie: Abbie, minsan na lang ang mga boys na ganyan. WHOOT!WHOOT! <33

Haaay Addie.....


21 Jun 07, 18:40
ELLA: i ♥ that entry ABBIE. i know this ain't new pero U MADE ME CRY. juss like how my boyfren makes me cry when he says the sweetest things. haha. awww.. ganuuun. swear. i hope u guys stay together FOREVER

Aww Ella ang sweet mo naman!!! :-) Grabe 'no pag napapaiyak tayo ng mga boyfriend's natin? Haaaay. I'm wishing the same for you guys too!!! :-)


21 Jun 07, 18:17
Vilee: Awww!

:')


21 Jun 07, 17:59
Janny: miss you doodle!

Miss you Janny!!!!


21 Jun 07, 14:41
shang: I wrote a similar entry on my multiply. hehe.

I read it and I loved it! WAAAH!


21 Jun 07, 14:37
shang: Aww..Ate Abbie, your post made me cry. Direct hit toh! Don't wori, things will be alright again.=) This is just a new beginning.

Amen to that Shar. Ako rin umiiyak when I was typing that blog entry!
HAAAAAY.



OP, OP, OP!
Before I forget....





I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

0 comments: