Hold that thought.

Pardon. ITS NOT DONE YET. NOT EVEN CLOSE (well, sort of)!

Someone help me with my question box. Haha. I'm such a tard. I don't know how to make one. WAH. I cannot wait to get this done with so I can move to replying to your comments already!

Its also an answered prayer because...TODAY IS OFFICIALLY A WEEKEND (weekdays here are Saturday - Wednesday, sometimes they make us work overtime on Thursdays but thank God today isn't one of those days! Haha)!

Andrew and I just finished talking to each other (Skype rocks. But since he doesn't have a Skype installed yet, we use YM for "calls". Haha. We're so retro. We just had a slight argument though. Thanks Jay for listening).


I'm sorry about my new template. Lol. But I love it! I just want to finish it already.

There will be changes with how I post too. Haha.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA FELLY!
(Its my beloved Grammy's birthday!)
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!]



That goes for you too.
Be back as soon as I get up.
Thank you Lord for giving me one day this week where I can wake up and realize that I've slept for over 14 hours - again. Here's to drooling all over the pillows! Woohoo!

0 comments: