It helps if you close your eyes.

The only thing I hate about working (aside from dragging my ass out of bed at 6:30 AM - but well that wouldn't mean that there's only one thing that I hate right? WHATEV!) is working OVERTIME.

WTH. Ang dami kong gustong i-share.
Heard about Mother Teresa's letters? I hate that people are focusing so much on her personal thoughts rather than what she's done for the world. MOTHER THERESA is just human like the rest of us. And we all, at one point "get there". We doubt.

Mother Teresa did doubt. But what matters is she went running back to God.

Well maybe people would say she wrote those letters at the time she was serving God.
"Practice what you preach", that you may say. But we are not God to judge. Whatever was going on in Mother Theresa's head that time is between her and God. And I'm sure for all the good she's done on earth, God has forgiven her. God always forgives. Because I'm sure she repented too.


Whether it affects Vatican's decision on canonizing Mother Teresa as a saint or not, it shall not matter. What's important is that we remember her, and all the good deeds she's done for humanity.


Remember that line from Jesus Christ Superstar? When Judas pointed out on how Jesus shouldn't have people like Mary Magdalene around him? What did he sing again?

"IF YOUR SLATE IS CLEAN THEN YOU CAN THROW STONE, IF YOUR SLATE IS NOT THEN LEAVE HER ALONE!"


Only God can judge because He is perfect. Not one of us living on earth is.
Always remember that before you talk trash or say something against someone.


Maybe people do have the right to say something about Mother Teresa's letters since she is a religious "figure" now. But I don't think it would make sense if they do.


Walang nagbago sa tingin ko kay Mother Teresa. Ganun parin yung pagrespeto ko sa kanya. Sana kayo rin.





ANYWAY.
Off to bed now. This morning I had like three cups of green tea (AYAH YOU'RE TO BLAME FOR MAKING ME LOVE TWINING'S!) just so I can keep my head straight and my eyes wide open as a one peso coin.


WHY DO I LOVE SLEEPING LATE KNOWING I HATE WAKING UP WITH LESS THAN 8 HOURS IN DREAMLAND?

0 comments: