New template coming up!

Not because I got tired of Marie. But because... I'm 21!
Hahahaha! That has got to be the best excuse.

I'm putting up a question box, too. Then I can reply to all your comments together!
I swear, I know you might think its easy to just reply to comments but I don't wanna give one-liners so I want to take my time in answering them! Gah.

Got home from work - I really should grow-up and discipline myself with the time I tuck myself in. This morning, like 8-ish, I felt like I haven't slept in years. Exagge!
Thing is though, instead of working, I got a paper and pen and started writing ideas for my blog! Hahahaha! Seriously.


YOU GUYS MAKE ME SMILE. I mean it. Thank you for the love. I really appreciate it. I'm doing my best to keep you with me. You guys rock!

BEARHUGS FOR ALL!

P.S.
Please pray they won't make me work OT this weekend. Its the only day I can really work on my blog. Tsk.

0 comments: