Oh no you di-int!

I knew it was possible. But I never thought it would happen.
Not this.



So yeah. Its set to hit the silver screens in 2008. *Sigh* Let's all just cross our fingers and hope for the best.


I found out from my friend Joey. We were chatting and being the random girls that I know we both are, we suddenly ended up talking about SATC.

Joey: i miss SATC
Joey: i wonder how the movie will turn out
Abbie: They're making a movie?
Joey: YES
Abbie: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Abbie: THAT'S BAD
Joey: i know, right? if it sucks, it would really suck! hahaha
Abbie: You know how those things turn out!
Abbie: HOLY!
Abbie: I KNEW THEY WERE GONNA MAKE A MOVIE OUT OF IT!
Abbie: Dammit!
Joey: i know right?? kaya the movie has to be REALLY REALLY GOOD.. even better than how the show ended
Abbie: I knew but I WISHED THEY WOULDN'T!
Abbie: I REMEMBER SAMANTHA!
Abbie: And when they all talked about THE WAY WE WERE, and when Carrie, Charlotte and Miranda sang the song SAMANTHA started crying!
Joey: aw yeah.. a part of me wants to be a samantha.. but when i think about it, i don't think i can really pull that act off hahaha
Joey: i think i'm a carrie, deep down
Abbie: I think I'm a Carrie too!


Haha. I remember how pissed a few "blog readers" were back then whenever I'd post Carrie-inspired entries in my old blog. Feel na feel ko kase. Hahaha. Whatev, yo.


Anyway, its like I know I'm going to be disappointed because they never turn out the way you remember seeing it. Like, reading the Da Vinci Code and watching the film. And with SATC? It's just NEVER going to be as good as it was on the telly. Or maybe that's just me. Who knows, I could be wrong. I'd still watch it though. Why would I want to miss it anyway?



And with this, let me share one of my favorite episodes with you.
Because season 4 rocks. AIDAN AND CARRIE FOREVER!




For some reason, it reminds me of US. Hahaha! You know who I'm talking about.



Jeez,I watch that ep every single day while I'm at work! Hahahaha! (I have it saved on my portable center. Lol)

So yeah.
I didn't go to work today. Ahgotsdafevahyo!
GAH. But then I think "car" and I just wanna drag myself out of bed.
But I must get loads of sleep first before getting back into the horse.


I'll giddyap baloop bop bop later.

0 comments: