Nippy-nipped from Lu.

I read this on her blog days ago and so here. Ha,ha. I miss reading Lu's blog entries! Lol.

1. How tall are you barefoot?
5'3". SOB!

2. Have you ever smoked?
Tried, yes. My Mom knows. And she says its no problem as long as I just TRY.


3. Do you own a gun?

OMG I want to! Like when I get a car of my own especially!!


4. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?

Hot chocolate!!! Sometimes Twining's Green Tea (really, blame Ayah!)


5. Can you do push ups?

Yeah! Its part of my work-out! Ha,ha!

6. Do you like painkillers?
OH YES. Especially when flo is in town and she's becoming such a drag!

7. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
OMG ionno!!! Hahaha. I don't even lure them. Lollage!

8. Do you own a knife?
Yeah, same with Luce. I don't have one in my bag/pocket. Quoting Jaybo, "PEPPER SPRAY FTW!"

9. Name 3 things you wanna do at this exact moment?
» Get a taaaaaaaan!
» Fly back home.
» Watch the sunset listening to senti songs, like I used to do in HS.

10. Name the last 3 things you have bought lately:
» Zara platforms.
» TS tops.
» Foot stool.

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
» Mirinda Citrus (a fave since HS!)
» Green Tea.
» WATER WATER EVERYWHERE AND NOT A DROP TO DRINK. Lol!

20. Favorite place to be?
TOPSHOP! My happy place!

21. Least favorite place to be?
My cubicle. *sigh*

22. Where would you like to go?
EUROPE. The UK first to see my cousins Will and Sarah!!!
AND THEN RAID TS!

23. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
OMG. Its been ages! Last year? YES! Lol! I was in my "rebel" stage. I got a glass of GIN and mixed it with water and I drank alone in my dorm room because Andrew and I had a huge argument! Hahaha.


24. What songs do you sing in the shower?

Lately I sing Rooney's WHEN DID YOUR HEART GO MISSING. Hahahaha!

25. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Whatever was under my bed.

26. Last thing that made you laugh?
Me mimicking ANCHORMAN lines to my McLovin' boys. Hahahaha!

27. Worst injury you've ever had?
"Stiff neck". RIGHT NOW! IT FEELS LIKE AN INJURY 'CAUSE I CAN'T FREAKIN' MOVE MY HEAD TO THE LEFT! (to the left, to the left.... ouch!)

28. What items do you ALWAYS take with you when you leave the house?
Usually the entire house but when its somewhere near or the mall I take five things - my two cps, house keys, carmex lip balm and my Iqama. Woohoo!

29. Who is the last baby you held?
AALIYAH! This morning. I love her!



30. What are your plans now that you have finished?

DL more songs from Jaybo's multiply. There's something about songs in Italian, Spanish and French that I've been loving oh-so-much lately (even when I don't understand them!). Its the McLovin' influence. Rawr.



OH AND.



I cannot be any more depressed. Someone send me tickets to London! NOW NA!




*BIG SIGH*


P.S.
BUT God is so good. WALANG PASOK BUKAS! Panaloooo.
VAMPIRE MODE!

0 comments: