Norly? Yarly!

I sat on my epiphany toilet again.
And I realized something.

I was shaking.
My head was exploding with all these crazy ideas.
GO FOR IT.
That's what I'm about to do.
Its not easy.
But its going to be worth it.

At this point in my life, I like being the only one there.
I don't want to be understood anymore.
When people understand you, they tend to be like you.
They tend to copy you.
Then you lose your uniqueness.

You light up in pink, and they light up in pink too. I say this, they say this. I do this, they do this.
For once...can't I do this -- and you do that?

I wanna be someone people don't get.
I wanna be someone people don't really want to be.
Is that weird?

This couldn't be a phase.
I think I'm finally being me.


AND YOU - STOP BEING ME.
Its never going to work.
Maybe not this time.
If you follow me down this road, its going to be too obvious for you.

Its time you became yourself too.
We all deserve to know who we really are.
The world does not need another crappy person like me.
So stop being like me.




Oh hey.
Whaddya know. Its September 30. Someone remind me again what happened exactly 6 years ago? I'd love to hear it.


P.S.
Replying to comments tomorrow.

0 comments: