PETE WENTZ! LET'S FOOL AROUND UNDER THE STAGE RIGHT NOW!

I wish I were there.
Coco. Raep Pete for me, okay? Jump up and down and say "PETE,ABBIE LOVES YOU!!!!" over and over for me! Lol.

ANYWAY --

Guess what? Last week my Tita came back from the UK and she didn't come Topshop empty! Lol. I asked her to get me these two sweet tops from Kate's 2nd collection.


Giddy (and exhausted!) at 1 AM right after I got it.




Taken just the other day. I wasn't feeling well so I sat in front of the big ass window in the office just car watching. Lol.



HMM. There isn't much to tell. Lately I've been cramming on work and working on my article after. The other day felt different though.

I just felt like I landed on "What If" planet while chatting with one of the closest people to my heart. It felt... right. But I can't feel that way. Olschmulsch. That's how life is. The next day I got sick. Weird!

You know what, Facebook is so freakin' addicting. Hahahaha.

And I cannot cannot cannot wait for June. Seriously. And its all because of Kuya and Pinsan Lizzers. Grr.

Okay. Off to more gobbledygook in Multiply now. Hahaha.
HEY! OMG sorry for not updating in my berserked account yet! Boo me.


NOOOO three days to go!!!
Deadline, deadline!


P.S.



I LIVE HERE. Hahaha!

0 comments: