And the word of the day is:

ANYWAY!
Argh.
Third Vlog Entry!



Tsk. Wai do I always get bad screencaps for my Vlogs? Is this a sign that I should stop? Lol.



HAI TINKA!!!!
I was chatting with her when I was making one. Heehee!


I felt really bad about the Glorietta 2 bombing. I read from Niccolo's blog that this isn't the first time its happened. I wasn't really aware of the first one (please refresh my memory). It broke my heart, hearing the news. Glorietta is like my second home. Seriously, and I know most of you feel the same way. People go there to have fun, and ... its just sad that 8 (or is it 9) people had to die from this -- and so many injured. I mean, can you imagine? I can never. I'm in Glorietta all the time whenever I'm home, its just sad. I mean, Glorietta, regardless of its status (whatever that means) is one of the malls I will always be in love with. I've hung out in Glorietta even as a kid!!! May God bless everyone who got affected with this incident. And whoever is behind this, don't worry -- Satan's got your back. Which only means you will lose in the end.


Anyways, I'm chatting with Tinka now.
(Hi Tinks, love you! lol). Just got back from watching Grey's. Katuwa, we're both watching it in MBC4. Heehee!


So yeah.
About my VLOG (totally ewwing at the screencap still) - if you want me to talk about anything, or ask me anything, please leave comments! :-) I love comments, they're the best! Hahahaha.


HAY, work again tomorrow.
*thud*






0 comments: