The best video blog entry - EVAR.

I was being sarcastic.
Man, this is the worst you will ever see.
Boohoo.

SO YEAH.
AS PROMISED!
*gulp*


I keep saying "BLOG ENTRY" -- when its clear that its actually a "VIDEO BLOG ENTRY".





YIKES. I know most of you won't care, but y'know since I did say I was gonna make one, here it is. Haha. Forgive me for my silliness. I promise to do better next time! If you've seen the whole video, you'll know what to do. And if you don't watch it, well --- I guess that still won't stop me from making another one if I feel like it. Haha.


Okay. That's it.
BIJOO!!! Goodluck with this.
Give me some credit man, its my first time to do this!!!

P.S.
Sorry for the LIGHT. Arr.
And the excessive hand movements.
And the fugly facial expressions.
But that's just how I am. Rawr.

0 comments: