"Inflaticus!"

Mwahahaha. Methinks I just made a new spell. I'ma say that when you sweet guys throw me compliments. Heehee!

AHJEEZ. WORK WAS TOUGH TODAY, MAN!
But I'm so proud I was able to do it myself! Woohoos!
Loev. Ahahaha.

Hey, you know what? I never crushed on Piolo Pascual until 10 minutes ago. Hahahaha. Sorrey, just being honest. Lol. I just saw his film with Regine Velasquez(Paano Kita Iibigin?) and man he is hotness. WHYYY? I never thought he was hot. Maybe he is -- in this film most especially. Heehee.

I cannot wait to grow my hair. UGH.

I cried last night watching HP5 when Sirius Black died. Boohoo! (And yes, I just saw it last night. I know. LOSAAR.)
The movie was kinda bitin though. There's this usual element of HP movies missing from the fifth installment. It wasn't really as exciting as the fourth one. I was expecting the fifth to be bettaar since its always been "hey this one's better than the last one" each installment. But oh well.


I'm addicted to coffee again.
NOES!!!This is bad.

Is it too late for me to be addicted to Red Jumpsuit's "YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL" ???
Andrew posted a vid in his multiply dedicating it to me. Oh, how sweet is he. I miss you Babe.

"Starry starry night..."


Hmm.
Methinks. RIGHT ON. RIGHT NAO, YO!
Ahahahaha.

Fixing template tomorrow.

Krispy Kreme opening soon.
"WALKING DISTANCE" yo!
Whatevaar that really means. Hahaha.

My room is messy again.
Haven't had dinaar yet.
TO PIG OUT, OR NOT TO PIG OUT.
THAT-IS-THE-QUESTION!
*thud*

Can't wait for Maya to fly on the 22nd.

I love John Lennon.

Addicted to ZANESSA.
Saving Hawaii pickies.

Hanna you should really dress as a sexy Marie Antoinette!!!

Wai is Jaybo not talking to mee?
And wai is he talking to joo, Lancyboo?

ANDREW REPLY NAO DARNIT.

NOES!! SORE THROAT!!
Bah.

I wish I was walking in the sands of Sheraton again.
Yes, back to that night.


AYAH FLY TO JEDDAH NAO BEFORE MAYA FLAPS HER WINGS.




*crickets*
Methinks I got that all covered.


kk.
Showaar tiem!
Bai.

P.S.
Brr, its cold.

P.P.S.
EID MUBARAK, EVERYONE!!

0 comments: