Slow Me Down.

Emmy Rossum -- I totely feel the opposite.
Oh. If you haven't heard her song, LISTEN TO IT NAO. Man, she rocks. The song would remind you of Imogen Heap though. And thanks to the video comments on youtube, she did sorta remind me of Enya, too.


BLOG will be done next week.
No work on Monday-Wednesday.


I can't believe I have to go to work tomorrow.
TOMORROW'S A WEEKEND (in Jeddah, it is).
()#*$*(&@*#^!(*@()$*#*(&&&^&@ !!!

Andrew is on the phone with me.
Oh listen, he's singing!
Chatting with Ayah nao.

NADS and PAM -- you guys were right. HAPPY SLIP is FREAKIN' FUNNY! So far my favorite is Vlog number 4 and BOYPREN. I'm subscribing to her vids nao. I was scared of watching her videos when you told me about her right after I posted about making a vlog because I might do something similar to her by coincidence and you'd think I was a copycat. Lol. But when I saw her vids, there was liek no way I can be as cool as she is. She rocks! Ahahaha.

I hoep Hanna dresses as a Sexy Marie Antoinette for Halloween.


"People copy me because I'm cool".
I have to turn myself into an inflatable.
I want some people to haet me now as much as I haet their guts.
Some people don't deserve to be nice to anymoar.
I'm really going to keep it real nao.
Seriously. So yeah. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you.
I'm not trying to be a diva. Its the simple "rules" of feminism, duh! (oh lol Mean Girls). No, I mean its how its supposed to be. Y'know that phrase -- "Shame on you if you fool me once, shame on me if you fool me twice" ? I don't wanna be the dummy that people USE all the tiem for whatever. If I were as famous as Hannabeth -- that's when I wouldn't mind at all. Maybe I shouldn't. BUT NO.

TIEM TO CHANGE HOUSE RULES.


SO. If you screw up --


KTHXBAI.

0 comments: