"Seek and you shall find...."

When you want the truth, ask it from no one else -- BUT GOD.
If you trust him enough, He will give it to you.


Today God showed me something.



I didn't sleep at all last night.
I went to work today feeling (and looking) like crass.
But what matters is that its all good now.
Okay relax. Saying it won't jinx it.


Also, always remember that when you bring back the closeness that you have with God, your ex-friend, that black-horned red monster will come pouncing at you anytime.
AGAIN, DO NOT DO WHAT I DID. DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!



SERIOUSLY.
This is one of my most toughest phases in life.
I've lost my appetite to eat because of this.
And I sleep less, too.
Its a turning point.



If others can do it, so can we.
If he says "DON'T WORRY" -- then don't.






I'm sorry I haven't been replying to comments. Boo.
I'm just trying to let it all out now, finding my way back to that old happy yellow brick road I was walking on. Right now I'm in the Forbidden Forest.




For the people close to me and who care, please pray for us. We really do need your prayers right now. That's the most you can do. Thanks ah. God bless you all.




Must make two banners to hang on my office cubicle and my room saying this:
"STOP IT ABBIE, YOU'RE BEING PARANOID AGAIN!"

0 comments: